Late Wander (26, evening??) 27 & 28 October

Have a good weekend people, I fancied a wander but have ended up with a trot or more accurately the trots so reluctantly have decided not to join you, Richard I hope to join you for a wander at some point in the future please advise if I owe you for Hotel deposits etc. I am quite happy to cover this.
Bon Voyage :thumb2

Have a good one guys, sounds like you'll have a great time.:thumb I'd have loved to have joined you on this one, but work has got in the way:blast

Snow too this morning. A bit chilly at 2.50 c most of the afternoon, too. It's a good job we are rusty- tufty adventure motorcyclists. :D

A Spaniard, a Welshman and two Englishmen.... That sounds like the start of a corny joke....

My thanks to the three hardy souls who came along on the final 'Wander' of 2012. The weather was, shall we say, on the bracing side of fresh but we made it there and back without mishap. I enjoyed it.

Great that we all managed to wriggle onto the same train :augie By joining the A26 just two junctions early instead of stopping in Peronne for a bite to eat was OK. The probable hour and half saved over our booked crossing time I hope made a difference to those coming from further away than Andy and I.

All the best,

Richard

A great weekend out and thanks to all for the company.

A little cool on the Sunday morning and luckily no problems.

Karl

Oscar, Karl and in particular Richard,

Thanks for making this a memorable trip - it had a bit of everything, scenery, pace, sub-zero temperatures but most of all great company :beerjug: . I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Richard - another well planned and organised wander - great work :thumb2

See you in December!

Cheers,
Andy

Thanks guys for such a lovely weekend :thumb
Although a bit cold for my taste, i did enjoy the routes and specially the company.
Richard, perfect logistics and planning. Well done.

Regards

Oscar

Back
Top Bottom