Thanks

NeilDD

Old enough to know better
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A very big thanks to Pauly for all his work :thumb2

A big shout out to all that attended and raised money for the British Heart Foundation in memory of Beamer John. :bow

See you all next year, especially those that didn't bother to come, even tho' they booked :confused:

Thanks for organising a great weekend Paul, great ride out, great food and company.

Great ride home via HG in Maidstone and now getting ready for next week.

See you all next year

Dane

Paul, many thanks for organising this event once again:bow

Excellent food and company, as always. Thanks to Nigel and Wendy for sorting the bar, to Joe for helping with logistics and Neil for being the Commis Chef:clap

I will organise the donation to BHF and post the receipt up here, as soon as:thumb

Thanks for being patient with Frankie, he is still asleep, totally knackered out:D

Here's to the next one:friday

Paul, many thanks for organising this event once again:bow

Ditto

Excellent food and company, as always. Thanks to Nigel and Wendy for sorting the bar, to Joe for helping with logistics and Neil for being the Commis Chef:clap

Ditto

Thanks for being patient with Frankie, he is still asleep, totally knackered out:D

If Frankie was your mutt, then no problem - at least he didn't piss all over my bike/kit whilst they were 'drying out' this morning. :(

Just back from a great weekend. Thanks Pauly and everyone. I made an early ferry and had a dry run all the way back to Belgica.
It was a great time in good company. The ice on my tent this morning was a bit of a shock but having consumed enough anti-freeze the evening before I can honestly say it just didn't matter. You can't beat a weekend round the camp fire exchanging stories and having a few drinks with link minded folk. :beerjug:

Thanks to Paul for organising the camp out and to everyone that attended. At a time of the year that 'sorts the men from the boys', it was good to see pals from former camps and to welcome the newbies on their first visit. Thanks also to JoeC for organising the ride out, and only he could fix up for us to have tea and crumpets mid-ride!! Well done to all of you, and thanks again.
Jacko :thumb2

Beamerjon memorial

Thanks Paul for making a newbie more than welcome I thoroughly in joyed myself food ride out and company hope I can come back next year. All the best steve

Back
Top Bottom