Random Guzzi Shit

I don't know why it is called Heel & Toe gear change, when I owned my Cali I always used the ball of my foot for up and down shifts. One bike I regret selling.

They are lovely. Just a shame the riding position is very uncomfortable.

Agree. Like sitting bolt upright behind a wheelbarrow.

I still fancy another one though, even though I'm planning to get rid of the old bikes I already own :blast

Agree. Like sitting bolt upright behind a wheelbarrow.

I still fancy another one though, even though I'm planning to get rid of the old bikes I already own :blast

I find myself putting my feet on the rear crash bars on long slogs (like rear sets I guess ;) ). Sort of works for me but must look a bit daft..................

Andres

Oh my good god. £2500 apparently.

86254aac8971ef5cfcf0a24bff55ca81.jpg

Cracking 180 mile ride out to and loop around exmoor today, some great clear roads and the Cali is running sweetly :D

Attachments

• 417A6FE1-AEC3-41D0-BC9F-3C2F794313B3.jpg
    417A6FE1-AEC3-41D0-BC9F-3C2F794313B3.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 327
Thanks for posting that, most enjoyable. It’s interesting how his workshop and mine are so similar ( in my dreams :) )

I was surprised that he torqued up all the fork bolts before refitting the mudguard and spindle, but he seems to know what he’s doing

Lovely bike too.

Andres and Att may have been lost but stand firm men, although modelling predicts there will be more (AberdeenAngus will be next) it will be some time before Zoltan leaves us! :D

Here's mine:
I'm going to take the screen off because I get buffeted to death!

Just back from a ride on mine - Out on the coast road past Abbotsbury (Andres has connections with that place) and back on the A35. The coast road is nicer but now that the Cali has a few miles under its belt from the rebuild it’s become enjoyable to wizz along at 80/85mph.

I’m OK with the screen now and find a slight tuck when cruising at higher speeds can make a big difference.

Tank brimmed with E5 as I’m not sure when it will next be going out.

Back
Top Bottom