Classic Motorcycling camping weekend Friday 28th and Saturday 29th June 2013

Please don't make me go deaf again. :D

I dont believe you mean that... Not for even a second!

That and ill try to make it but we will just be getting back from centre parcs so may just arrive on saturday for a bbq and bring a few instruments with me.

Just realised my scruffy old Africa twin is now a classic according to your rules, will get booked asap.

That and ill try to make it but we will just be getting back from centre parcs so may just arrive on saturday for a bbq and bring a few instruments with me.

O' dear, I seem to have booked and paid for this one :)
See you all there...

Booked and paid for Friday & Saturday nights...

See you there :beerjug:

Booked and paid for both nights :beerjug:

Looking forward to seeing you all there, it has all the makings of a cracking weekend :beerjug:

Booked up and paid for the two of us. Finally got my old Hymer mobile again after having new engine fitted. Will bring a couple of old bikes on the trailer.:)

Looks like it should be a nice relaxing friendly weekend.:)

Booked up and paid for the two of us. Finally got my old Hymer mobile again after having new engine fitted. Will bring a couple of old bikes on the trailer.:)

Looks like it should be a nice relaxing friendly weekend.:)

Nice one Sid, see you and PinkLady there :thumb2

Booked

Booked for saturday night:D
We will be on the 15 year old yellow peril, would have come on blue thunder (23 years young) but it would take all day to get there?...........

Last edited:
Dks

Sounds great will be up for that live in Newquay so easy for me to get there looking forward to it !!:cool:

Bollocks! Im out as i just broke my ankle. My first though was.... I think thats broken... Second... Am i still within the fourteen days so i can cancel my insurance.... 3. Damn it i wont be able to make it to the camping with devon and the boys.

Bollocks! Im out as i just broke my ankle. My first though was.... I think thats broken... Second... Am i still within the fourteen days so i can cancel my insurance.... 3. Damn it i wont be able to make it to the camping with devon and the boys.

:eek
Very narsty GWS :(

That's bad news Canuck :eek: Hope you mend quickly and catch up with you soon. Let me know if you need a hand with anything while you are hobbled.

Sounds great will be up for that live in Newquay so easy for me to get there looking forward to it !!:cool:

See you there dks. We used to have some quite big meets in the South West but it sort of fizzled out. Hopefully we will see a few from around the region turn up :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom