Staffordshire Tossers Do 19-20-21 July '13

Bill,
Your taking a big risk leaving the Airhead at the gate :D:eek::blast

I'm not leaving it there until 19th :blast, I'll be putting it out on the day with a big lock and chain round the gate post, and anyway no-one would nick it - the carbs need tuning.

I'm not leaving it there until 19th :blast, I'll be putting it out on the day with a big lock and chain round the gate post, and anyway no-one would nick it - the carbs need tuning.

I was going to bring a van, I'll just come on the bike now;)

Me and mr badger have to duck out I'm afraid... ::(

Have a fab time folks xx :beer:

Hope to see some of you at BB3...

Cooked meats and cheeses ordered for buffet, firewood has just turned up - there's enough for a fire both nights by the look of it, and perhaps some left over for a spit roast mammoth or two

Attachments

• wood1.jpg
    wood1.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 199
  • wood2.jpg
    wood2.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 209
Evening you load of reprobates. :)
Tomorrow I'll ask if the Ciderminer will take direct orders from you and will let you pay online. I'll collect it next Wednesday and transport it up to you.
DON'T order till I've set it up.....
I will be bringing 2 x 20 liter Poly Boxes for your consumption.
So collecting yours is not a problem.
I'd recommend either 10 liter or 20 liter poly's as it lasts better in this heat.
A 5 liter plastic bottle will go off if not drunk within 24 hours, whereas poly will keep for up to 4 weeks after opening...
If everything is ok I'll post the cidermines number tomorrow. and a price list.
REMEMBER the one I always get is the AUTUMN MIX SCRUMPY... @ supposedly 7.5%

If everything is ok I'll post the cidermines number tomorrow. and a price list.
REMEMBER the one I always get is the AUTUMN MIX SCRUMPY... @ supposedly 27.5%

Fixed it for you, I lost a whole day at the Hograost on that stuff:D

CIDER.. not fucking CIDRE !!!!!

Okey Dokey.
Cidermine is very happy for you to order and pay, I'll pick up on Wednesday.
Deliver it up to STD on the Thursday night for you lot ready on Friday..
I'm personally bringing 40 liters, no charge, when it's gone, it's gone.....
Here's price list and phone number

http://www.winkleighcider.com/shop-prices.html

They know me as Keith or Proff ...
I can bring as much as you want. so don't worry :)

Thanks Proff :beerjug:

Knowing that you also like spirits I'm bringing a little something for you to try :jager I think you'll like it :eek:

Evening you load of reprobates. :)

A 5 liter plastic bottle will go off if not drunk within 24 hours, whereas poly will keep for up to 4 weeks after opening...

Rubbish!
I've been buying and drinking the stuff for years and a polybox has NEVER lasted anything like 4 weeks after opening.:( Best I ever managed was less than a week.:D:beerjug:

Looks like I won't be coming in the Hymer as engine no. 2 is just as fecked as the original engine. Mechanic is hoping to rebuild both and make one good engine out of the two but that will take a while. Looks like I'll have to come up on the 1100.:)

Rubbish!
I've been buying and drinking the stuff for years and a polybox has NEVER lasted anything like 4 weeks after opening.:( Best I ever managed was less than a week.:D:beerjug:

.:)

Yes Sid, but that's DRINKING it.. ya gannet
Normal [ slow drinkers ] folk want their CIDER fresh 4 weeks after they have bought it.. polybox wins every time then...

OOOOO!!!! and if you do order, make sure you leave your name, so I know whose I have :)

Bill-H. Dont possess a tent, is there still room in the caravan, failing that the barn???? Cheers, Mark

Yep, there is still a single free, or some nice snuggly straw in the corner :thumb

Fantastic. can I have the single then please. If my plans change or my bike isnt ready i will let you know.....

Cheers,

Mark

Bill, you might laugh but with the slow progress im having with my current bike i might well do that out of necessity. I'm off now, im going to find a cat to kick or something.....:(

Mscotts,
Good weather eh.

Mmmmmm, where's me shorts sandals( + socks) hankie for my head. A site to behold 6ft 1 and nearly as wide:D :eek::thumby:

Back
Top Bottom