weekend nosh

Bill, yer getting a fecking present,anything sensible you want?

Kind offer sir, please feel free to bring something of your choice to add to 'drinks corner'
:friday

Attachments

• drinking.gif
    drinking.gif
    11 KB · Views: 299
There's going to be a fridge with a few beers in it, Proff is donating some Devon cider and I'll be contributing some of my own stuff, chocolate mint, a few bottles of 4yr old damson wine and I'm trying to source some local beer, please feel free to bring something to add that others will enjoy.
Bring it and drink it or bring it and add it to drinks corner, I'm easy either way. Lots of folk are contributing resources and time so it's more of a joint effort, I've got the field and a few bits and bobs to get it off the ground and it's all grown up around that in true Tosser style.

There're several off licences and supermarkets within 3 miles.

Local Beer

I've been to see a local micro brewery, and we can have a couple of their casks (a pin - 36 pint and a firkin - 72 pints).
So has anyone a preference from this lot

http://www.lymestonebrewery.co.uk/cask-ales/stone-faced-8.html

The choice is from the permanent casks listed on the left of the page, and we can have two different ones if we like.
They'll even let us borrow a couple of beer engines (hand draw pumps) so we get a good head.

Any one got a peference ?

I'm assuming that we have enough attendees who will drink proper beer?

I've been to see a local micro brewery, and we can have a couple of their casks (a pin - 36 pint and a firkin - 72 pints).
So has anyone a preference from this lot

http://www.lymestonebrewery.co.uk/cask-ales/stone-faced-8.html

The choice is from the permanent casks listed on the left of the page, and we can have two different ones if we like.
They'll even let us borrow a couple of beer engines (hand draw pumps) so we get a good head.

Any one got a peference ?

I'm assuming that we have enough attendees who will drink proper beer?

I think the "Stone Faced" at 4% is a good choice if I have to drink the whole barrel meself.

:friday

I have it on good authority that the one to go for is the
EINSTEIN, very similar in taste and strength to the beer I get {Piston} from the Beer Engine down here in Devon....
I will also have a bottle of Pussers OVERPROOF ( 75% by vol or 150' proof UK } rum with me, purely for medicinal purposes of course..
There is a report on it on my facebook page...
I will also have Woods 100 and Pussers 104 for the wussies amongst you ..

A keg of ale with Buz MrK & my good self.... Best ask what the rest would like to drink. :friday:beerjug: :D

If I do my packing correctly, I'll bring along some single malt & rum miniatures....seemed to be well received @ a few previous do's for those that like to indulge in those particular spirits......:thumb

And in the spirit of Bill's kindness....they'll be FOC.....:p

:rob
sinners !!!!!!!!!!!!!
the evils of drink :eek

Just ordered some beer for the weekend. we've got a firkin of Stone Faced, a firkin of Ein Stein and a pin of Lymestone Cowboy to consume between us, curtesy of the Lymestone Brewery.
:drinkinpa

Just ordered some beer for the weekend. we've got a firkin of Stone Faced, a firkin of Ein Stein and a pin of Lymestone Cowboy to consume between us, curtesy of the Lymestone Brewery.
:drinkinpa

Not heard of any of those but willing to try :beerjug:

Gonna be a good weekend :thumby:

A Friday night curry....how simply marvellous!! :D

Throw in 18 cans of Australia's delicious session strength lager, and Ditchy will regret offering me a 6' x 3' space on le tee pee floor.....:JB

Unlucky fecker....:blast

Not 'alf!

Currently looking at ferry and chunnel tickets for those dates...

Having tested the Mint/Choc stuff and the Pussers plus Proffs wine this weekend just gone there could be some very happy people and some very ill ones the following day! Bounce are you really going to share with Ditchy with his reputation?

I can't wait for another weekend camping with friends Bill thank you for hosting this one.

Will see if I can bring some Mountain Water with me... Just to see if I can burn the Gizzard out of Proff. :aidan

More cider pleas

Message to Proff, can we order two gallons of medium dry scrumpy please, or do we order direct from the website for you to collect?

Cheers, see you Friday :thumb2

Phil

Message to Proff, can we order two gallons of medium dry scrumpy please, or do we order direct from the website for you to collect?

Cheers, see you Friday :thumb2

Phil

I called the number on the website, the nice young lady took my order and card details, also told them Proff would be picking it up tomorrow, they know him well it would seem and the set up he has arranged, all in all he's a good bloke :D

I'd get the order in sooner rather than later if I were you :thumby:

I called the number on the website, the nice young lady took my order and card details, also told them Proff would be picking it up tomorrow, they know him well it would seem and the set up he has arranged, all in all he's a good bloke :D

I'd get the order in sooner rather than later if I were you :thumby:

Thanks Buz,

Ill get on the blower to them now.

Cheers,

Phil

Back
Top Bottom