weekend nosh

It has all the ingredients for another good weekend, even with you there att :D :beerjug::comfort

Sunshine,drink,food,talking bollix,Saturday Bimble, and repeat. What's not to like.

Tozzin :D

When i was little my Aunty Doris speaking old Sheffield dialect would say something to me about an item of clothing.

"Eh lad that ganzi is reet tozzin."

Southern translation.

"I say young man that jumper is fantastic"

Last edited:
Last edited:
Not a problem Phil, they do know me, we're good friends :)

RIGHT for the SOFTIES amongst you LIDL are selling Henry Weston sweet and dry 4.5% @ £1.29 500ml good price

BUT they ALSO have OLD ROSIE 7.4% @ £1.29 500ml while stocks last, which will not be long after this post is read by Cider aficionados

THIS OFFER IS ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST, so dip yer bread !!!

I called the number on the website, the nice young lady took my order and card details, also told them Proff would be picking it up tomorrow, they know him well it would seem and the set up he has arranged, all in all he's a good bloke :D

They know him by name????... imagine that! :rolleyes:

Proff do I get to sample everyones Cider tomorrow night, just to make sure it is all OK and not gone off or any such thing :D

I may need to be poured into the Hymer afterwards mind you...

CIDER

I'm picking up the cider @ 5 pm . leaving it till then to keep it in the cool of the Cidermine....
There is quite a bit :)
So if anyone hasn't ordered and still wants some.. pull your fecking fingers out !!!
Orders will be taken up to around 5pm by Winkleigh Cider :thumby:

I'm going to be cooking a vegetable Pad Thai especially for you on Saturday night (and anyone else who wants some). :D
You not partaking of the Buffet I've been preparing all week for then?

Back
Top Bottom