Jaq (+ Paul) + 2 Friends
Ash
Canuck
Proff
David Nimrod
MATKAT and Sue
dks
Bill-H

I will update this post as and when people express an interest in the weekend.

Hmmm ...

... Tentative expression of interest pending discussion with the management; after all it's only 25 miles away :D

Now that the Hograost has been scheduled for the same weekend, is this still going to take place? :nenau

It's unfortunate Bakerman chose the same dates for the Hog Roast but yes, the Classic Weekend will still being going ahead.

I expect a lot of those who expressed an interest in the weekend will support Steve as the Hog Roast is the biggest event in the UKGSer calender. That said, not everyone wants to pay Hog Roast prices and some might want to try something different.

I am in the process of making a load of posters to advertise the weekend and I have started to put it in various Classic M/C magazine's 'coming events' . It is also being advertised in the local Tourism offices and on the Camping website so I think we will be fine for numbers :)

It's unfortunate Bakerman chose the same dates for the Hog Roast but yes, the Classic Weekend will still being going ahead.

I expect a lot of those who expressed an interest in the weekend will support Steve as the Hog Roast is the biggest event in the UKGSer calender. That said, not everyone wants to pay Hog Roast prices and some might want to try something different.

I am in the process of making a load of posters to advertise the weekend and I have started to put it in various Classic M/C magazine's 'coming events' . It is also being advertised in the local Tourism offices and on the Camping website so I think we will be fine for numbers :)

That's great news Andy. All being well, we'll be there. :thumb2

The hograost is the local gS event for me, so sorry to say, I will be going there on that w/e now.

Bit of a shame seeing as how you'd sorted your event first.

The hograost is the local gS event for me, so sorry to say, I will be going there on that w/e now.

Bit of a shame seeing as how you'd sorted your event first.

No worries Cookie, The Hog Roast is a regular for a lot of people. :thumb2

I will promote the Classic weekend a bit further afield, there is quite a bit of interest already so I think it should be a good one. :)

Might be able to come too. Just need a weekend pass. Not an easy thing to get! :augie

Might be able to come too. Just need a weekend pass. Not an easy thing to get! :augie

Good luck with the pass. I find it's best to just do what you want because forgiveness is often easier to get than permission :D

I have added you to the list MIKEY B.

Back
Top Bottom