Touring videos of Scotland on an RT!

(RIP) baggins

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
After some 50 years of mototorcycling my touring has finally been forced to end. Surprisingly ( or not) I have found the scottish highlands to have some of the most enjoyable roads for my type of riding and would like to pass on to you all the pleasures of such roads....probably most of you will have seen these roads anyway, but who knows!.

There are 43 uploads to YouTube....and can be found by searching for "munrobaggins" or click here..it is a channel, but the movies are all road going and predominately of the NW highlands....I regularly did 350 miles or so during the day and quite often a lot more....heaven.

So as for the rides to be complete without massive cutting I have used movie compression of various extent, but I don't think this detracts from their overall interest....the added music on most tracks is courtesy of largely automatic selection by YouTube themselves. The cameras used ( fairing and latterly headcam (Contour HD) I bought because of their capabilities,field of view being large and excellent aerodynamics for motorcycling.

I hope that you enjoy my efforts

Ride safely

Munrobaggins (Elgin )
:rob

Last edited:
MODERATOR help requested

Good videos there. Thanks for pointing out your channel:thumby:

And thank to you too...

Being less than mentally. astute at the moment, I had started a new thread, but ideally I now recognise that the Discover Scotland stickie one may have been more appropriate.

Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge as to how to make some sort of viable link between the stickie thread Discover Scotland and my own stand alone thread.

Can a "moderator" please help with this :bow

Thanks in advance:rob

Back
Top Bottom