Booked...

Just checking, but no tickets are sent out for this are they?

Names on list checked when you turn up?

Just checking, but no tickets are sent out for this are they?

No but you do get confirmation from the website and an email from PayPal

Names on list checked when you turn up?

They are but having the email printed out helps no end when a 6ft 20 stone tosser turns up and tells you it might not be under his name but booked under his wife/daughters/dogs/business name :blast

No but you do get confirmation from the website and an email from PayPal

They are but having the email printed out helps no end when a 6ft 20 stone tosser turns up and tells you it's booked under his wife/daughters/dogs/business name :blast

Sound advise, I will get the email printed. Cheers.

Booked

Need to give the HP2 another salisbury plain airing, but how do i book one of the mucky ride outs?

Ummmmm ... Michaelmy ... is that michael KTM990 ... seen you at Bagshot (and the cambrian) Michael ??

yes

hi giles,

also followed your report on the pyrenees before i went with john amos last year on the 990
990 now for sale as i now have an SE RR like johns and the HP2
See you there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry to say, it'll be a no show for myself and Sandy this weekend. A combination of Sandy working late and the cost of repointing our home has left us with limited funds and pay day after the weekend's not helping either. As it is, we really need a weekend off from all the work so we've decided to do the CBR as it's only down the road from us.

Enjoy your weekend's folks, whichever one you go to. :thumby:

Sorry to say, it'll be a no show for myself and Sandy this weekend. A combination of Sandy working late and the cost of repointing our home has left us with limited funds and pay day after the weekend's not helping either. As it is, we really need a weekend off from all the work so we've decided to do the CBR as it's only down the road from us.

Enjoy your weekend's folks, whichever one you go to. :thumby:

Bad news MMMan - but who's gonna man the BBQ at the Hograost! You did a swell job at the Gents Weekend - although unusually skilled at starting fires I thought (don't firemen only put them out?!)

Rgds

Baz:beer:

Just nipped in under the fence

booked and paid for,just got the cheap rate too, aha.
Hide your beer boys im on my way..:warrenrally

I'm very sad that I cannot attend this weekend. I heard lots of good things about it long before I got my GS so put it my diary not to be missed in 2013. I could go before the dates changed but I'm committed to a family thing over the next few days.
Hope you all have a lovely time & perhaps I'll make it next year! :)

I'm very sad that I cannot attend this weekend. I heard lots of good things about it long before I got my GS so put it my diary not to be missed in 2013. I could go before the dates changed but I'm committed to a family thing over the next few days.
Hope you all have a lovely time & perhaps I'll make it next year! :)

Well .... :nenau That's it ...

No point me going now ...... :tears

Back
Top Bottom