BMW F 800 GS Adventure arrives in UK Dealerships on Saturday 15 June.

UKGSer

Administrator
Reaction score
bmwsmall.jpg
BMW Motorrad
United Kingdom

Media Information 13 June 2013

BMW F 800 GS Adventure arrives in UK Dealerships on Saturday 15 June.

Customers can book test rides on the incredible new middleweight adventure motorcycle.

BMW Motorrad’s new F 800 GS Adventure will be arriving in UK Dealerships on Saturday 15 June 2013, with bookings for test rides now being taken.

Each Dealership will have a special-edition F 800 GS Adventure Travel, which features a higher level of factory-fitted options and accessories as standard, available for test rides.

The new F 800 GS Adventure capitalises on the hugely-successful F 800 GS and brings the added long-distance comfort and off-road ability that makes the world-beating R 1200 GS Adventure variant so popular.

The middleweight Adventure model delivers an unmatched combination of agility, touring practicality and off-road potential. It also offers a world-first for mid-size adventure-sports motorcycles with an ‘enduro’ riding mode, which alters the suspension, traction control and ABS settings, for optimal off-road riding at the touch of a button.

The F 800 GS Adventure starts from just £9,650 OTR, with the Travel edition available from £10,595 OTR.

Lee Nicholls, Marketing Manager for BMW Motorrad UK, said: “The new F 800 GS Adventure brings comfort, long-distance potential and striking looks to the middleweight class in just the same way as the first R 1150 GS Adventure did in 2002 and the R 1200 Adventure in 2006. This addition to the iconic GS range means that there is truly a BMW adventure-sports motorcycle that is perfectly suited for every rider.”

i-HWSt7Zg-L.jpg

The F 800 GS Adventure arrives in Dealerships on 15 June

i-knHmXGP-L.jpg

A higher spec Touring edition is available

i-ntSvgpQ-L.jpg

Test rides can now be booked on the F 800 GS Adventure

i-wnwbn2n-L.jpg

2013 F 800 GS Adventure

For more information on BMW Motorrad products, or to find your local BMW Motorrad dealership, visit www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk or call 0800 777 155.

Back
Top Bottom