Ready for the Lions roar?

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm going to find somewhere to watch the Lions game on Saturday.

Anyone fancy joining me?

I'm going to find somewhere to watch the Lions game on Saturday.

Anyone fancy joining me?

I will find out where it is showing for You Dan :thumb2
Phil Vickery used to live in Kilkhampton, I am not sure if he is still around, don't be surprisd to meet him at the local pub if he is :beer:

I've called the site, and they've recommended the London Inn as they have a sports bar.

I'm just about to call and check they are showing it :thumb

Let me see ...

... Pub, Saturday, rugby, not working Sunday; what could possibly go wrong :friday

Oops, that could well delay Sue and I's departure from Worc. :blast
No way we will want to be missing that and with the earlier kick off will probably watch that then ride down:thumb

You could always get up early and head down in time for the kick off at the pub. Just think... 'what if The Lions lose?' You'll end up regretting wasting a day at home, instead of spending it in the sunny countryside of the Devon/Cornwall borders.:thumby:

You could always get up early and head down in time for the kick off at the pub. Just think... 'what if The Lions lose?' You'll end up regretting wasting a day at home, instead of spending it in the sunny countryside of the Devon/Cornwall borders.:thumby:

:clap

Already thought that. Thought kick off was earlier than last week. It seems it is 11.05. If that is correct we will trash down at meet at pub ... Brunch:D

I thought it was 10?

I'll check................

Lions

Ok planning to leave about 6.30 ish and blast down. Dont wait for us though, will text you on way down if neccesary , if we are delayed will see you at pub

Back
Top Bottom