Stolen GSA

tommygun

Reaction score
My mate had his 09 GSA 'liberated' in the early hours of this morning from the Muswell Hill area.

LG09 YMF
Grey with metal topbox.

Its probably on a ferry by now or in pieces in some workshop, but you never know.

Many thanks.

I've stuck the thread for a bit to ensure it's seen.

Good luck to your mate in getting it recovered.

F**** thieving B*****s

I would like to say, I hope you find it, but maybe it's better if you don't. :(

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their arse holes.........:whip

Feck, that's almost on my doorstep, was it from off the street? Dont suppose he knows how they got it? I'll keep a eye out for it anyway.:eek:

Too late for this unfortunate gentleman (my condolences) but I have a GPS tracker fitted to one of my vehicles.

It is a SKYTAG and when the vehicle exits it's prescribed zone (an area a few hundred yards from my drive) I receive the following

1. An SMS text message
2 an email
3 a phone call to my home landline (this is important as if it is stolen in the middle of the night I may ignore an email or my mobile but I'll certainly wake up for a landline call)

Of course if I am driving the vehicle I just ignore all three.

If it has been stolen I phone SKYTAG and they tell the police where it is within a few metres.

The vehicle is located automatically every 10 minutes.

So far the system has proved faultless, the monthly monitoring costs 6.99 (10.99 for my level of cover)

Highly recommended

My mate had his 09 GSA 'liberated' in the early hours of this morning from the Muswell Hill area.

LG09 YMF
Grey with metal topbox.

Its probably on a ferry by now or in pieces in some workshop, but you never know.

Many thanks.

Coming soon from an Ebay seller in Lithuania......

Eat potato, strip stolen bike, sell parts, buy more potato.

Suspicious?

I don't see the ebay listing as suspicious, my bike is from UK, and if I thought it necessary and had the dosh I would change my headlight, and then sell the original.
Its probably in Romania.

Was the bike chained or alarmed?

Dirty thieving bastards.
Good luck with recovery and/or insurance.
I'm sure the police will divert all of their resources to helping retrieve the bike.........not!!!

MY GPS Tracker cost me £125 and between 6.99 and 10.99 a month for monitoring (depending on the level of service.)

The days of BMW bikes not being stolen are long gone and once stolen the chance of recovery is limited.

It is great peace of mind for the cost of a couple of coffees a month.

I am near J13 M25 if you would like to see the system in operation (message me)

(The vehicle is GPS located every 10 minutes and if it's not where it should be I receive a voice text to my landline, a text message to my mobile and an e-mail. Time is of the essence as the vehicle must be located before the baddies find the tracker and disable it).

This particular company located a stolen Land Rover a few months ago in 20 minutes - it led the police to a 24 hour MOT centre (yeah right!) and I believe there were 20 arrests and loads of other stolens recovered.

The company is Skytag, I'm not connected to them (no pun intended) I'm just a customer etc etc

Had my 06 Gsa stolen overnight 7/8 June 2014; Moorgate area of Rotherham. Recovered 9 June 2 miles away in a field covered up waiting to be collected. Fortunately for me dog walker got to it first. Damage seens to be limited to cutting wires to ignition barrel and hot wiring. Felt like Christmas day getting it back.

Trawling through posts regarding repair ,new loom, if thats the only forward will piss me off but at least Shes back home

Back
Top Bottom