I'm there!

We'll be on the way when Sandy finishes work tomorrow afternoon. If we're lucky she may get off early, around 1500.

Other direction

Lucky lot :blast i will being heading North home from Crantock in the and then back on the bike saturday.......:D

Don't know if this is the show you are coming down to see but there is a classic motorcycle show at Crofthandy near St.Day and Redruth on Sunday between midday and 4pm. I'm m taking the wife's SV up with a for sale sign on it as it's only a few miles from me.

We're aiming to get there about 13.00. There's quite a bit of food preparation to do. Approx. 35 orders so far. :thumb2

If you need any assistance, just shout.

Mobile forum connectivity by Touratoad Technology.

M5

Good luck to those travelling down the M5. Just came back from Cornwall. Saw several timid GS riders in the southbond traffic, maybe some where on the way to Bude :D

hmmm

despite the fact that this is practically on my doorstep and I could have ridden up with TallGirl

unfortunately as I'm only just back from overseas, I'm having to work this weekend so no free pass to go up to Bude.

Have a good one folks! :beerjug:

Hi guys,

My girlfriend Phoebs and I have just picked up our new GS Adventure ready for our rtw trip!

Also just spotted this event and we're currently in Cornwall! Could anyone tell me what time the group is going out on the ride? We would love to try and make it up to meet everyone and say hello.

Cheers,

Joel

Hi guys,

My girlfriend Phoebs and I have just picked up our new GS Adventure ready for our rtw trip!

Also just spotted this event and we're currently in Cornwall! Could anyone tell me what time the group is going out on the ride? We would love to try and make it up to meet everyone and say hello.

Cheers,

Joel

I reckon, if you get up there at 9.30am, you should be ok..............not much happens before 10am

If anyone needs any last minute supplies or forgets their tent, or needs some tools/garage i'm not too far away in Bovey Tracey. Still gutted I can't make it! :(

Back
Top Bottom