Just BOOKED 2014

I`m coming

I`m coming - the last one was brill and I am sure this one will be worth it too.

Will pay `on the door` just in case my world goes t*ts up prior.

Talk sounds interesting - good effort - will be happy to contribute even if I have to leave early :clap

Thinking.....................:confused:

Do I escape join in with the Tour De France celebrations, up the road on the same weekend or escape the melee and go to the Hograost

An escape seems prudent

Will have a think

Come to the Hog Jonny.
It'll be good to see you

If the sun is shining, Bournemouth beach for fish & chips & a spot of kini spotting is always most pleasant.....:green gri

I would be interested in a bimble out for fish and chips as long as you promise that I can get near Nuts and get my photo signed of His Holiness.....................

:bounce1

I was going to book for the hograost, but If youre all coming to Bournemouth I might as well just stay here :)

If you are joining in please register and pay in FULL as all others are that are in local hotels and local B&B`s

Only being fare.

Thank you again

Steve

Just booked for one, and will pay for the wife on the door.:thumb

Me too, just booked the full weekend for myself. Erika will be joining us on the Sat for 1 night...Probably coming in the Disco this year as likely to bring the dog with me:D

Unfortunately, I can no longer attend. I have a medical appointment on Friday & I'm fairly sure I'll be in no fit state to drive/ride afterwards. After waiting 12 weeks to get it, I don't want to rearrange it. Since I've already purchased a ticket, if it's possible to exchange my place, get in touch.
Disappointed I can't partake in the Lost Dog run, that looked a lot of fun :(

Back
Top Bottom