Anyone heading up from 'dahn sarf'

Roberto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
.. to the STD?

If the weather as is on Friday I fancy a bimble across the peaks on the way up. If anyone fancies a ride up that way, welcome to join :thumb2

.. to the STD?

If the weather as is on Friday I fancy a bimble across the peaks on the way up. If anyone fancies a ride up that way, welcome to join :thumb2

I'll probably be leaving too late for you (circa 17.00), so enjoy the ride in the day time!!:thumb

Were trundling up the m40 bout 10.30.me dave pat and I .i think were meeting neildd at northampton

Were trundling up the m40 bout 10.30.me dave pat and I .i think were meeting neildd at northampton

Going to have a chat with Mark2 tonight.. you guys going all the way up on the motorway or going to do a bit of scenery?

:beerjug:

Well was gonna just try and get up there at a steady 65 as my boy has just passed his test and hes on an xt 600.and dave is no flyer either. What had u mind.where u coming from.

I'm in Romford just by the M25. I should imagine a gentle run up, get up to the A50 and then into the Peaks, cross country from there, nothing too difficult, some pleasant lanes.

Pace-wise I'm just as happy bimbling as pressing on, so no bothers for me :thumb

NeilDD

Give NeilDD a pm hes up on th a10 at royston, kinda your neck o the woods, he's meeting us at the services on the m6 between juct 10 and 11 between 12 and 1pm.
Or you can meet us at clackettsJ5-j6 at 9am then up the m40, a wang round the outside of brum and tee up with NeilDD.And after a coffee on we go.

Alright there Mark..!

I have passport, all necessary jabs, phrasebook etc.

Just an f****** electrical problem on the bike this morning..

:mcgun

Alright there Mark..!

I have passport, all necessary jabs, phrasebook etc.

Just an f****** electrical problem on the bike this morning..

:mcgun

stick another 50p in the meter and you will be OK :augie

someone will fix it for you in the "workshop"

Hope you get sorted and see you there :thumb

stick another 50p in the meter and you will be OK :augie

someone will fix it for you in the "workshop"

Hope you get sorted and see you there :thumb

Cheers LJ

Got it started now and doing a few further investigations, hopefully small problem can be sorted lickety split..

I shall definitely be there even if 'Non GS'..

Back
Top Bottom