STD2 18th - 20th July 2014

Can you put me down as a definite maybe :nenau Just need to Ask the wife, work and save the fuel money :p

Best either get the seized alternator changed on the 1200, or learn to ride the sidecar faster :thumb2

Fingers crossed I get a new diary for Crimbo. These dates are piling up fast.

Val.

hi has a new be would love to be able to come to your rally :beerjug:

Keep your eye out over Chrimbo / New Year when I post the 'Book me a place' thread, and get your name down, mind you, it will cost you £10.27 each for the weekend

Keep your eye out over Chrimbo / New Year when I post the 'Book me a place' thread, and get your name down, mind you, it will cost you £10.27 each for the weekend

HOW MUCH?:eek I hope there is some sunshine for that investment. :D

Where should I keep my eyes open for this 'booking a place' topic? In here?

Organising a rally is a piece of piss.

It's just some of the people that make it grief and hard work.

I just need to make sure I read the whole feckin thread, instead of the last couple of posts. I'm off to the corner to give myself a good bollocking now :) Sorry.

what...

£10.27, what.....dunno about that..
£10.27 and a bottle of something special for Bill, now youre cookin..:thumb

Bills do.

In my diary since last year!!. Also a bottle for Bill seems like a brilliant idea.

Steady on you lot, I ended up with more alcohol than when I started last year.
I'll be starting a 'book me in Scotty' type thread by the end of the year.

If you are subscribed to this thread and haven't seen the bookings thread (which seems to be filling up fast), so get your name down.

Well, that soon filled up, even with the numbers increased to 90.
Loos (3 this year) are booked and the brewery have got our order penciled in their book.
Several trees came down in the bottom field during that high wind, so that's some of the bonfire wood sorted.
Four months and counting.....

Well, that soon filled up, even with the numbers increased to 90.
Loos (3 this year) are booked and the brewery have got our order penciled in their book.
Several trees came down in the bottom field during that high wind, so that's some of the bonfire wood sorted.
Four months and counting.....

:clap:clap:clap:clap:thumb2

Double checked with the boss Friday, just to make sure I'd booked the weekend off.

We're ok :thumb2

New camper van purchased. Field trials start next weekend. Woopee! :clap:clap

Val.

Back
Top Bottom