Friday night food.

I have a couple of disposable BBQs I could bring.....dare say I could lay my hand on a few sausages... not enough to feed everyone though...

:D

I have a couple of disposable BBQs I could bring.....dare say I could lay my hand on a few sausages... :D

That'd be ideal Chris :beerjug:
I'm happy to contribute towards provisions; i.e. a quick supermarket/ shoppe run in the afternoon once my pitch is up and running :thumb

Happy to bring my own grub. Just need to know in advance. I'd hate to have a couple of limp sausages (fnaar fnaar) while everyone else is tucking into a hearty beef stew...

Chris you are sweet maybe I can bring myself a veggie burger and contaminate the meat and make it taste of veg ;-)

Friday night

What is the score regarding grub on Friday night?, just need to know bring my
own or can I buy a meal?. Thanks for advice.

What is the score regarding grub on Friday night?, just need to know bring my
own or can I buy a meal?. Thanks for advice.

Pub serves meals every night so you don't have to bring your own.

:thumby:

OK guys, whats the score then? we going with a communal BBQ type job or just gonna grab something from the pub/chippie or whatever?
I dont want to drag a chuck away BBQ/food over if its not gonna be needed :nenau

A heads up if you want to eat in the pub in Friday evening, guys... you'd be best to book and, even now, you may well find you have to eat early or late as The Angel is very popular.

OK guys, whats the score then? we going with a communal BBQ type job or just gonna grab something from the pub/chippie or whatever?
I dont want to drag a chuck away BBQ/food over if its not gonna be needed :nenau
Pete, as above I'm happy to go along with this and is surely easy enough for all to cobble together, and should certainly make the preverbial in a brewery look like rocket-science? :rob:thumb

Go on, let's all have a cook up on the campsite... it'll be a laugh and I'd have thought only a few disposable BBQs, sossies etc and some some sides shouldn't be too much to sort out between yous all..

Pete, as above I'm happy to go along with this and is surely easy enough for all to cobble together, and should certainly make the preverbial in a brewery look like rocket-science? :rob:thumb

Go on, let's all have a cook up on the campsite... it'll be a laugh and I'd have thought only a few disposable BBQs, sossies etc and some some sides shouldn't be too much to sort out between yous all..

I'm convinced, chuck away BBQ and a few sausages etc will be brung along :thumby:

Friday

Thanks for the head up I'll bring some sausages and a few burgers be a laugh,
if it's pissing down retirement to the pub is on the cards.

It won't rain....:Motomartin

And even if it does, me and mr b have two tarps and there will be others no doubt.... so don't be a girl and talk about having to go inside :p

Friday a dry day!!

Well, sorted it , got some sausages and burgers, couldent get a bar b que as only ones were large and twin packs couldent get them on the bike still just make sure the burgers get eaten, just so the neighbours cat did'ent die in vein!!.

The usual cheeseboard will be available on Friday night.

Usual rules - anything on the big table is for sharing so if you want to make a contribution, go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom