Many Thanks

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another great weekend in Norfolk.
Many thanks to Tim and Jo for all the hard work, once again.

:clap :clap :kissy2

Boxer Beet

And again, very many thanks to you both for a great weekend, very enjoyable
and many thanks to Bill for providing the tea facilties, a real life saver in the morning!!. And of course Diddy and Becks for sorting the Bar -b- Q and the great ride out on Saturday. Hope everyone had a good safe ride home.

Off road run ...

Great bunch of riders and a great run out. Thanks to all, specially Noddy and Dean for helping out.:bounce1

3rd'ed for Jo & Tim another great weekend weather was kind and Richard and Dean lead and followed another classic off road ride through the forest.

Thanks for all the effort and hard work to all. Met some new faces too....

Andy if you read these later I can be contacted through this site.

Regards and thanks again
Archie & Jude

I would also like thank both the Badgers for being top hosts
Also all the top lads and Lasses that made the event so great
Also the off tarmac lads tour was again the bestest ever and local information guide "Noddy" is my hero (and I love has Van)
Roll on next un :clap :clap :thumb

i want to add my thank's to Tim and Joe for a great weekend.
thank's also to others that chipped in with extras that helped the weekend go smoothly :thumby:

Yep, thanks from me as well.
The only downside to an excellent weekend was the fact it went by too quick

Thanks to everyone involved especially Mr and Mrs B, brilliant hosts
And att for not getting hammered and being sensible and sympathetic all weekend!

Great time, people, food, drinks, fire, stars and weather, thanks to the Badger's with the best! It was great to meet some Norfolk locals too :)

Terrific weekend.. really great stuff. Many thanks to our hosts for a most excellent bash!

:beerjug:

R

Thanks to you both for all the effort in making the event so successful.
An excellent swan song....

And att for not getting hammered and being sensible and sympathetic all weekend!

no way :eek he's getting far to civilised that lad :D:D

Glad it went well :thumb2

This message come curtesy of the daughters iprat , poolside in Cyprus :aidan

Yep, thanks from me as well.
The only downside to an excellent weekend was the fact it went by too quick

Thanks to everyone involved especially Mr and Mrs B, brilliant hosts

i'm sure ATT was mostly sensible and even sympathetic at times but as far as not getting hammered goes, well, friday night around the cheese table?
i'll say no more :augie

Cheers to everybody for helping to make it a great weekend, the BBQ was fantastic and the endless coffee briliant :thumb2
Had a right good spin around on the dirt with a bunch of good riders.
Will post up photos of the bash soonest.

Thanks to all for a fabtastic weekend and especially to Jo and Tim who without their organisation and hosting, we wouldn't have had another great BoxerBeet - thank you again, you did yourselves proud :beerjug:

Thanks I had an amazing time apart from my lodger who is forgiven as he had nowhere to sleep and it gives me something to tease him about forever! So glad I finally made it to a BB it was really really good fun.

Back
Top Bottom