Thanks to you all

Pub have confirmed that at the very least there will be toilets, water, and some electrical hookups in time for next year........

I'm in.

Can you get them to lower the arch by a foot please?

:D

Pub have confirmed that at the very least there will be toilets, water, and some electrical hookups in time for next year........

Sound Dan

Can we just get food in the Pub next time?

Maybe a set menu of 4 starters and 4 mains, with some room reserved in the restaurant, bit like the Borders do

Nice and simple for punters and the Pub, plus it means you don't have to cook.................unless you're doing the food in 2014

Yes - already discussed. The only problem is that the pub cannot cater for all of us in the restaurant. Only about 20.

So, there would be 2 options - pre-book in the restaurant, or have the set meal in garden.

I'm not ruling out doing the cooking, just depends on my work situation at the time:blast

As mentioned earlier, there's only a few minor tweeks that would be benificial and toilets I feel would be the main one.
As for food, the breakfast on the Sunday was a marked improvement over the Saturdays. Its the 1st time they have done this its a learning curve for them.

I'm in for 2014 if there is one as well :beerjug:

Dont lower the arch too much or the Adventure Riders wont be able to stand on their pegs :D

We're in.:thumb:beerjug::D Put us down for a room again! Can't be doing with no toilets:rob

Yes - already discussed. The only problem is that the pub cannot cater for all of us in the restaurant. Only about 20.

So, there would be 2 options - pre-book in the restaurant, or have the set meal in garden.

We'll pre book the restaurant now. PM me for card details:D:JB

As long as they can feed us, either in the restaurant or under the verandah, I doubt anyone is bothered where they sit.......................so long as they can so 40-50 covers in total:clap

I'd be more than happy with the same arrangement plus loos that are available 24 hours...... and slightly improved veggie food - we know the pub can do it as proven by the brekker on Sunday :)

A fine English tradition being sacrificed for the comfort of the modern man:rolleyes: What next:augie

The chiming of the hour I can put up with. But, they played an out of tune rendition of 'Abide with me' at four and six am that lasted for two long minutes.

It's not the Bells, It's the CARILLION tha's on auto play, whoever programmed it must be tone deaf !!! it's all over the place !!!!

Back
Top Bottom