Bordering with the Insane May 9th - 11th 2014

:duck::duck::duck:;)Graham you won't need a spray tan on ya legs is ya go on ya Husky with them knobblys on

Estimated time of departure....10.00 this morning....:D

Bounce & Richo........

I hope you have a great weekend folks. Laugh when you raise your glass's, I'll be helping daughter and her boyfriend do some DIY in their new flat. I'd rather be in with the "Insane".

Well, what a cracking weekend with great company :Duchess

Thanks to all of you who travelled so far with such a horrendous weather forecast in mind, I hope you all had as much fun as we did :beerjug:

Another tremendous gathering in the NE :D

Good times with great company...oh, and I'm back home now & the weather held quite nicely thank you....:cool:

Moist

who kept saying moist

The weather was that :D

Thank you Colin (Borderraider) for organising a great weekend.
I thought I was crazy for attending an advent, so far away when the weather was forcast crap.
However, I now realise I would have been crazy to miss it :thumb2 :jager :hogroast

Brilliant weekend, the weather made no difference and met a lot of new friends :clap

P.s spent the last 80 miles with brake failure illuminated on the panel :yikes
Seems I had to only had to rely on my front brake :nenau

Cheers
Darrel

Last edited:
Yes thanks for a good weekend away we all enjoyed it, and the weather was really kind. The odd times we got wet we got dried just as quickly. Made it home without virtually a drop of rain too so well happy :)

Superb - if moist!!

Thanks Colin, Georgia, Mort and Gail!!

Just got in - despite the wind trying to blow us off for the last leg:(

A brilliant weekend, with great folks, loads of laughs and mud packs included for free! Thanks for the two brill rides outs, fantastic scenery and sights - which franchise was it:)? Really glad we didn't let the weather deter us - wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Thanks to Ash too for your hospitality in the cosy camper:beerjug:

Looking forward to the next one, cheers.:thumb2

Did, Becky and Richard

Many thanks

Colin and rob we had a cracking time the weather wasn't as bad as we thought it would be saying that my tents just dry, nice to put some faces to names as we'll we seen a few gser,s on the way back yesterday hope everybody enjoyed them selfs as we did see you next year all the best Dave :thumb

Well done lads and lasses. Sorry I had to miss most of it but enjoyed the bits I got to. Buzzing despite the weather.

thanks to all concerned,especially rob and colin.see you at the next one.thanks again. j

What ... no photographs :-(

Many thanks to Colin and everyone that had a hand in organising this years Bordering With The Inane ... my party thoroughly enjoyed the craic, the Germans being made to feel really welcomed :thumby: ... and enjoyed the mild ride out on Saturday with Magnet and Harry The Cat & Co.

OK some piccies ... anyone else got any :eek:

We had left Decky and Annie up at Dent on the Thursday, so that I could drop Miss Milly off and pick up the bike for the weekend :thumb

P1190592-L.jpg

The only time I was to see Johnny Boxer before he went down with man flu and sneaked off back home ...

P1190606-L.jpg

Hope you're better JB and fit for the Masham Extravaganza at the end of the month :eek:

We met up with Mirko (1200GS) his wife Suzanne (F650 twin) son Marc (F800S Chris Pfeiffer Special ... U Boat Officer) and his girlfriend Jule at Hull Ferry Terminal Friday morning. I use the word 'we' loosely ... Sue set off, with me, on her G650 X-Country, broke down (air temperature sensor) went back home on the recovery truck, broke out the ever ready Yamaha TTR 250R from the rear of her garage, and came up to Bellingham later the same day.

I met up with Decky and Annie at The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge, and rode in to the campsite at Bellingham together ...

P1190601-L.jpg

Harry the Cat ...

P1190607-L.jpg

Wanted no publicity ... ha ha :D

P1190628-L.jpg

Annie has a drink problem ... two hands, one mouth :eek:

P1190611-L.jpg

Annie heckles the guys playing pool, she wants to show them how to do it ... Decky wants another bier ... and Magnet looks on disapprovingly :eek:

P1190612-L.jpg

Mirko and son Marc ;)

P1190615-L.jpg

Sue's ever faithful TTR ... it was to get thrashed up hill and down dale in the days to come, touring the west coast of Scotland. It never missed a beat :thumb

P1190624-L.jpg

Back to the pool table. Annie says she doesn't take a good photograph :eek:

Looks OK to me ;)

P1190618-L.jpg

Meanwhile Magnet plans the Saturdays ride out ... great day Fran, thank you :kissy2

P1190622-L.jpg

Sunday morning our little tribe set off for Scotland ... but that's another story :rob

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom