Attendee list

Bunkhouse booking - Just so you know...

I've spoken to the campsite and they need a deposit up front for the bunkhouse to secure the booking.
They currently have me and Keith Bouncer (yet to confirm). There are several other possibles on the attendee list, but ideally they'd like to know how many so thay can allocate one of the three bunkhouse rooms to our group.

I've spoken to the campsite and they need a deposit up front for the bunkhouse to secure the booking.
They currently have me and Keith Bouncer (yet to confirm). There are several other possibles on the attendee list, but ideally they'd like to know how many so thay can allocate one of the three bunkhouse rooms to our group.

I paid last night & e-mailed the confirmation of payment to them...there'll be a day/two delay as I only get replies from them to my to e-mail comms only in the evenings......

I have personally paid a deposit to secure the whole site for the weekend of the event, I'll have a word.. As far as I'm concerned all 14 bunks are available

Spoke to the Site owners today, their concern arose from the fact that at the time they spoke to Andyram he was only the 2nd booking they had for the weekend.

All remaining bunks are available.

Would those who intend to use Bunkhouse please book & pay deposit through Venue website

Update from Micky please :D

Myself and Sue (Gracie)
German friends coming across ... Mirko and Suzanne (two bikes)
Their son Marc and his girlfriend Jullie (one bike)

All camping :camping:camping:camping

:beerjug:

Ta

Looking forward to it

Russ H.
Mick R.
Staying at The Cheviot Hotel on Fri and Sat night.
I think breakfast is included in our booking.
Will confirm other meals later.
:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom