Morts border bimble and Friday blast

Mort

Reaction score
OK, for this event I'll be offering a couple of rides out, I'll be offering a steady ride through the borders on some quiet B roads on the Saturday and for those who make it in time a slightly more spirited shorter ride on Friday afternoon setting off around 3pm for a couple of hours.

See you there:thumb2

Hope to be there early enough to make the Friday Blast with you.

I'll be up for a spirited ride on the Friday afternoon providing that we can get ooop north early enough.

Should be good - you've got some cracking roads up there:thumb

If the weather is like it is today, then it'll be scorchio

Nice to bump into Mort & Gail, plus Borderraider & Jasperoony
The route is a cracker - I did it in the opposite direction this afternoon

I was planing to do some local byways this weekend, it's lambing at the moment so the farmers are not to happy with the trail riders, but there's one or two we can do if there is any interest,,,,, and I'm not standing on anyone's toes,,,

I was planing to do some local byways this weekend, it's lambing at the moment so the farmers are not to happy with the trail riders, but there's one or two we can do if there is any interest,,,,, and I'm not standing on anyone's toes,,,

You're not stepping on toes Kevin but you may want to start a fresh thread as it might get missed here.

Right then, we'll be setting of at a very relaxed 11am, meet at the camp site at 10.45 for a quick briefing and introduction, you'll need to have fuel for about 90 miles to the first fuel stop but the whole ride is just under 150.
We'll be riding on roads with stunning views which will include a coffee/food stop at a Buddhist temple (please don't ask for meat in your food:D) I'll be stopping for photo opportunities and the pace will be sensible so that you can enjoy the best roads in the UK;)

Back
Top Bottom