2014 Invasion of the seat of the High King of Ireland

Still here :) although the sun has gone in now

Thoroughly enjoyed it all so thank you to the committee :). Celia will come again which is a huge plus for me and is even talking about a bike!!

Looking lonely now.....

6yzuse5u.jpg

Thank you all. We will be coming back here again, but tomorrow is Beara.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The nearest pub is 10 meters away and the furthest is 100Meters .... You should do a pub crawl.... Do the gap of dunloe it is good and should have no hassle with pony and trap this time of year.

ahh wasnt too bad didnt hit till 4 ish

they said lunchtime so didnt mind - always worse getting drowned going someowhere than coming back like i was

wanna do the road in the dry round to galweh tho :D

George and I took a spin up to Loughreagh, then to Portumna on one great road for biking, then Birr, Blooms, and boring old M7 to the big smoke. Had to go in to Temple Bar to buy a teddybear. We had dinner in blackrock and put him on the ferry Mon morning. No rain fell.

I washed the bike and then said to myself "I must unblock that tank-neck drain hole". When I opened the tank filler, about 1/2 cup of water went into the fuel. Shite!!

Tank off, emptied and drying in the shed. Masses of petrol in watering-cans and other things.

Thanks again to those wonderful people who organised a great excuse for riding the bikes!

Bruise on bum are as black as a cat and as big as my hat but less sore by the day!

Attachments

• 2014-03-31 10.58.39.jpg
    2014-03-31 10.58.39.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 141
I am only 20 for 3rd time and well padded but gravity makes a bit of a difference in these situations. I think I am lucky not to have any breaks, just bruises. Shite.

Back
Top Bottom