EAST MIDLANDS WINTER RALLY PAYMENT

mikeyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Overland and classic,vale of belvoir,Melton Mowbra
hi all,
can everyone who is going to attend the rally or is coming for the meal on the Saturday let me know on this page.
the costs are;
camping,breakfast sat.,evening meal.£25
evening meal only.£12.50
I can take payment via paypal(gift) or bank transfer.i will also be going to café hockley next Saturday(14th) and can take cash there if preferred.
so let me know your preferred payment method and I will PM the details to you.
also if a veggie option is wanted shout up:thumb
I will also book a table for all attending on the Friday night so I need numbers.:beerjug:

mikeyboy full weekend. paid
clare eve meal only paid
ijgser full weekend paid
mistacat eve meal only paid
mistacat+1 eve meal only paid
derek eve meal only paid
derek +1 eve meal only paid
astro eve meal only paid
astro+1 eve meal only paid
haggler full weekend paid
sidestand Full weekend paid
the boy Full weekend paid
cogs full weekend paid
lisa full weekend paid
tufty white full weekend paid
magnon full weekend paid
outtomunch full weekend paid
tinytim fullweekend paid
dustcap Fullweekend?
mick +gail eve meal only to pay on sat

Hope to be at the cafe on Sat so will give cash then if ok. If I don't make it I'll pm you :camping

Mike can you put us down for 4 meals. Derek and myself + Wives.
Will pay you Saturday. :thumb

Hi Mike Can you put me down for two meals, wife + me
will pay you on Saturday cheers Paul

Hi Mike

I'm a defo for Saturday/Sunday.

I hope to get there for the Friday night but won't know if that's possible until a week or so beforehand. If I can't I'll be there early Saturday as I want to get good and muddy on the Husky :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Oh, and no dead animals for me, full on hippy veggie grub please :thumb

PM me the BACS details and I'll bung the money over as I can't make Hockley this weekend, ta :)

Andres

evening meal Saturday 11th January

Hi there - am booked in for evening meal on Saturday - what time is meal booked for and could you confirm pub name and location. Am intending to go on ride-out on Sunday - will find out more details about this on Saturday night. Thanks.

Derek

Hi there - am booked in for evening meal on Saturday - what time is meal booked for and could you confirm pub name and location. Am intending to go on ride-out on Sunday - will find out more details about this on Saturday night. Thanks.

Derek
hi derek,all the details are in the rally thread.have a read through and call me if i have missed something.
as far as i know,there is no ride out on sunday,feel free to sort something if you fancy it.i wont be able to contribute as i have the builders in at home this week,and will have a big list of stuff to do on sunday.
mike 07786340692

Breakfast and road ride

HI
just signed up for this forum what do I need to pay for a breakfast and the road ride - I don't think the evening meal or camping is a possibility for me?
Harv

HI
just signed up for this forum what do I need to pay for a breakfast and the road ride - I don't think the evening meal or camping is a possibility for me?
Harv
just pay for brekkie at the pub.i didnt discuss the price for just breakfast at the pub,but rest assured it will not be overly pricey.

Back
Top Bottom