Bahnstormer Hograost 2014 CASH INJECTION

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The only reason that we are running again this year is a massive cash injection.

Thank You Bahnstormer BMW , something that I have wanted for years, so I can pay for a Band, and Loo`s without worries of braking even, in the end its more for The Gateway Club.

So you will be able to book demo riders etc: though them

They will be wanting to make a sale, so if your in the area for a dealer purchase, maybe leave it till the 4-5-6 July 2014.

:thumb

We are still as we were so don`t get it into your heads we are going to be any different .

Lest not forget they have the best name in the motorcycle business given the bikes they sell. Whoever came up with the name Bahnstormers is a genius!

Agreed.:thumb But, given the amount of wine you lot drink, Vines has got to be a close second.:rolleyes:

I'll get me coat.:augie:D

This year is going to be Special, and the year that if your not there, you will regret, as we are hitting all the spots in one year.

Bahnstormer are becoming a special sponsor, I am able to push buttons and not worry.

Let's see if they can better their offer they made the other day on a couple of new bikes.:augie

Lest not forget they have the best name in the motorcycle business given the bikes they sell. Whoever came up with the name Bahnstormers is a genius!

I believe it was originally Paul's idea for the name. Sadly he had to opt our of the business earlier this year due to ill health.

Top dealer and excellent customer service.

Ex demos are the best

Ridden properly from the start & thrashed

If there was a decent discount, I may consider one, but all the ones I've seen are so close to list price, it's not worth bothering.

Funny how when you start talking of trading in a similar age/ mileage bike, it's lost a lot more than the £500 they've knocked off their demo bike.:rolleyes:

If there was a decent discount, I may consider one, but all the ones I've seen are so close to list price, it's not worth bothering.

Funny how when you start talking of trading in a similar age/ mileage bike, it's lost a lot more than the £500 they've knocked off their demo bike.:rolleyes:
That may be the Vat factor.

Back
Top Bottom