High Kings Rendezvous incl. Irish Ferry 1339h

Bin Ridin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi:

JR is arranging a little spin to Killaloe via 2 photo points, starting from Topaz garage on the N7 near Kill, just before Naas:

N53.25356 W6.56854

ETD from Topaz 1500hrs Fri 28th Mar, or after we are all there and watered / fed.

I plan to meet those arriving on the Irish Ferries boat eta Dublin North Wall 1339h on Fri 28th Mar.

Meeting Point: N53.35136 W6.19828 where we can pull in at the entrance way.

Route to Kill will be through the town, bit busy but what harm. More fun than tunnel. about 45 minutes.

If lost, look for Naas Road N7 to Cork / Limerick and the Topaz is at Jct 7, just after the exit for Kill / Straffan and this is 18kms SW from the Naas Roas / M50 intersection at Red Cow Roundabout.

Topaz petrol station is 30kms from ferry, so try to have enough fuel to get there without stopping....

There is an ATM at the Topaz so you can get euros if required, or pay for fuel etc. with any card.

If you are travelling on that Ferry or if you plan to meet us either in Dublin or at Topaz, please reply to this thread so we don't leave without you.

Bin

Me and Jo are on this one and you'll hear her KTM fire up long before we appear from the bowels of the boat!!

cancels route

seeya in killaloe (topaz is too far east)

Last edited:
one way ticket booked :aidan (hey if i buy a lotto ticket :D )

seeya at the gates in laois

Back
Top Bottom