THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

petcul

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A great big thanks to the three Musketeers. What a brilliant job you did. Hotel and food great, beer too and the scenery Sat morning stunning. Didn't see much in the afternoon. AND my kind of roads to test out the new toy.

Good to see you rolling through Doolin on your way back. Hope you enjoyed the chowder at Monks.

See you all again sometime soon.

Photographs asap please all.

what can i say

damo - noodle king :D
jo and ken :love :D
joch - (wheres the bat smiley) :D
brian and geralding - :bow
jo on the ktm - whichwaydidshego :O
gerry - fecker :D
laurence - sorry for the rant on the 1 in 1 hairpin uphill on jochs run - the bike felt like it was gonna expire - clutch now hates me :D

clare county council - dont sort the roads JUST FIX THE FKIN WEATHER :D

everybody else :bow:bow:aidan:aidan:bow:bow:jager:jager:beer::beer:

whens the next one..........

oh and the bike that cost less than bogmans bar bill :D did 971 miles on 4 days :D and apart from petrol and a torture seat device was fine :D

Many thanks to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for a great weekend. :clap:clap Lovely to catch up with everyone. :beerjug: Just one thing though, could you please ensure that next time we get a shopping assistant/ care in the community worker with more staying power ;) he abandoned us :rob

:aidan

Many thanks to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for a great weekend. :clap:clap Lovely to catch up with everyone. :beerjug: Just one thing though, could you please ensure that next time we get a shopping assistant/ care in the community worker with more staying power ;) he abandoned us :rob

That's no way to express the gratitude you owe Barney:jes:jes

Well I for one really enjoyed that. Hotel was good, food was great & some of the company wasn't too bad ;)

Thank you one & all for taking the time to come & support the event, without youse the 3 of us would have been very lonely. And bored….
That goes especially for those that travelled from across the water but it was brill to see a good representation from the wee North as well.

I'd also like to thank all those who put their hands in their pockets at the lunch stop for the Dax Dash
Although they've completed the run it's not too late to chuck a few quid at them….

Good to see you rolling through Doolin on your way back. Hope you enjoyed the chowder at Monks.
No chowder :( But we had a very nice lunch in Vasco in Fanore
Sorry we didn't have time to stop but I was trying to make the 5pm ferry. Unfortunately a couple of slow cars on the bendy bits put paid to that :rolleyes:

jo on the ktm - whichwaydidshego :O
:thumb She's a bit handy on a bike isn't she ?

JUST FIX THE FKIN WEATHER :D
Not a drop of rain on Friday, only an hour on Saturday (it started at 4 & we were back in the hotel by 5 :p) and one shower yesterday just before it got dark….
Ya just can't please some folk :augie

Jealous?
The Ogs? :augie
YES! :(

.. well - I am / Lindas the mature adult :blush:

NEXT time! :bounce1 :thumb

joch its got 3 times the hp of mine

even parked its quicker - theyll all left me off the boat i couldnt keep up :D

Brilliant weekend, have one complaint though, it went far too quickly, my first one and hopefully not the last, met a lot of decent folks, many for the first time, excuse me if I forget some of your names

Really great that so many people came along. There were 57 at dinner on Saturday night. It makes it all worthwhile seeing people chatting in the bar, out side kicking tyres, nursing sore heads,and exploring the great roads. Ladies getting your personal shopping escourt to carry your bags and chaperone you around the town was an inspiration to me:bow, the picture of Barney ushering ye towards the bridge is fixed in my memory.
Barney :hide

wonderful to meet friends old and new and huge thanks to those of you who made effort to come on the ferries and from the north. I was was beginning to think there were more yellow plates than white.

It was all over too quickly so only another 362 sleeps to the next High King Run.

Geraldine

Yes, great weekend indeed.
Great place, food, drink, roads, people, weather too and organisers.
Thanks Geraldine, Brian and Jochen.

Thank You

I'd also like to say a huge thanks to Jochen, Geraldine and Brian for putting on such a fab weekend.
Being my first visit to Ireland and my first GS meet, I hadn't really got a clue what to expect, so was amazed to see just how much preparation you guys put into organising such an event.
It really was lovely to meet you all, enjoy good riding, have great company and lots of laughs. Well done all and hope to see you again next year :thumb2

Huge +1 of thanks to Geraldine and her two elves :thumby:

You guys have a great future in event management :bow

Enjoyed catching up with everybody and the one or two pints :beer:

It was like rounding up sheep after a loud explosion !! :aidan

A great weekend, many thanks to all who sorted it :beerjug:

big thanks to geraldine brian and jochen for all their hard work,i did not think it was possible but they had surpassed themselves this time.the location food and ride outs were exceptional

it was a fantastic weekend where we both enjoyed the company and the craic very much
ps orla said barney abandoned his flock after they walked into a wedding dress shop,he said a man has to have some principles

Finally got home last night what a great weekend many thanks for all your hard work.

What a brilliant weekend!! Massive thanks to Geraldine & Brian and Jockser :clap:clap:clap

The weekend just seemed to fly in, the hotel was excellent and the company was great :thumb2

Thanks for putting in so much effort so we can enjoy ourselves and act like eejits :clap:clap

Big thanks to the Three Musketeers, it was a really enjoyable weekend and the treasure hunt was a - well - treasure!!

Who knew there was a blus jax outside a fella's front wall?

Who knew there was a taypot on a stone table?

Not your ordinary gom and that's a fact!!

Even the excursion into the briars did not dampen things, and there are no photos so easily fogrotten!

Roll on Salthill Fish Dash 1st June and Leenane Lunacy 5th Sept!!!

Back
Top Bottom