Off-roading...

Mav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there any interest in off-roading?

Last time we had a great morning out, very civilised, including a pub stop :beerjug:

If there is interest, I can do more of a lesson this year, for beginners. And/or take some people to a quarry, for some more advanced techniques.

Let me know who's interested in what :thumb2

It's been many years since I did any off roading on a motorcycle (XT 500 and some ratty 400cc Suzuki two stroke) but may well be interested in learning some proper skills on a much bigger bike.

Mav...am up for some off roading for sure; if I've got my trailer sorted by the date of the event, then all good. If not, I may just hire a van & load the orange one in the back :green gri

I could do with some off road education - :thumb

It's been many years since I did any off roading on a motorcycle (XT 500 and some ratty 400cc Suzuki two stroke) but may well be interested in learning some proper skills on a much bigger bike.

Cool :thumb2

Mav...am up for some off roading for sure; if I've got my trailer sorted by the date of the event, then all good. If not, I may just hire a van & load the orange one in the back :green gri

For a man of your calibre, you should be doing it on the GSA, 2up! :D

Yes would be interested in a ride out or some training / quarry etc.

Cool, good stuff chaps :thumb2

I'd be up to tail end or even lead advanced classes in how to bin it with class. :thumb2

Edit - sorry fellas, you'll need someone else (Mav?) to show you how to fall off with style. Apparently I'm on holiday that week. :blush

Yes please on the more advanced stuff :)

Really enjoyed last yeard run. First time I managed to get off road in anger. A real learning experience. Grinning from ear to ear!

I would be up for the off road ride in any shape or form as well please.

I'd be up to tail end or even lead advanced classes in how to bin it with class. :thumb2

Edit - sorry fellas, you'll need someone else (Mav?) to show you how to fall off with style. Apparently I'm on holiday that week. :blush

Bugger!! Oh well.

Have a good one and we need to talk dates!

Back
Top Bottom