Attendee List

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Less than a month to go now so a list of who has booked in.

1. Me - Crapaud
2. Ann - PinkLady aka Hopalong but should be walking OK by then.
3. My son Peter.
4. Sumprat Simon our excellent chef.
5. Steve42. EDIT. Now unable to attend.:(
6. Ianboydsnr. BUNK BED
7. Jason/COLT
8. COLT 2
9. Dave Lees Needs collecting from Tiverton 18.30 Friday
10. Arkwright. BUNK BED
11 & 12. Val H and Gill. Motorhome in sand school.
13. Steve Brown
14. Roger Chatterton.
15. Oldenoughtoknowbetter.
16 & 17. Cookie & Angie (and Bentley the dog).
18 Pete Tibble. BUNK BED and VEGGIE
19 & 20. Charley's Lad and Cobbster.
21. MikeF. Arriving Thursday.
22. MickDB1.
23. Nick CT
24 & 25. peepingtom. Ian & Toni
26,27 & 28.Dan the Helo pilot and two of his mates.
29. Tuftywhite.
30. Steve Hartshorne

Others who have said they are coming (hopefully) :
- Jaber
- Steve Springer
- Proff
- Steptoe
- Bendy toy

Thanks to all of those who have booked and paid. And thanks for all the abuse and smart comments about me running over my wife with the quad.:) It is possible to send funds without a piss taking message attached :D but they are all appreciated.:D

NB Remember we do have a finite amount of space and we do have to limit numbers. So please don't all leave it until the very last minute or we might have "SOLD OUT". We stretched the numbers to the max last year but we won't let the event get too big and spoil the relaxed chilled out factor we enjoy.

NB ALL are welcome even WC 1200s.:thumby:

Bump to show that I've been updating this thread as the latest bookings have come in.

Please let me know if I've missed anyone. Still not heard from many of the "old guard" :rob yet so still hoping that many more can join us.

I'm especially pleased that Dan the helicopter pilot from Devon Air Ambulance Trust can join us and that he is the proud owner of a BMW Airhead. I think he is coming on his KTM though (not allowed to take his company vehicle home at weekends.):D

Sid,

Charlyslad(Chris) & myself have paid, I paid for both of us via paypal.

Regards

Paul (Cobbster)

Last update to numbers before we go to the butchers in the morning to order the meat. As noted on other thread, we will still take bookings until last minute but will have to levy the extra £5 for the extra running around.

Weather forecast is good for Saturday.:)

Hi Sid

Sid I was hoping to come, bikes been having a refurb and not quite finished yet so I cannot make it. Hopefully next year. See you at Hograost ?
Have a great Weekend
Cheers
Mike

Back
Top Bottom