Cotswold Road Ride

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK - As this is in my neck of the woods, I'd better lead a ride.

It'll be a 10am departure (hangover allowing), there'll be a stop for lunch, maybe a visit to a brewery (one not covered on previous road rides I've led) with a return to the site for about 3-4pm so as not to miss too much VDT.

This will not be the usual bimble, but not warp speed either.

Usual drop off nonsense, arrive with a full tank etc.

Names below if interested.

Not having attended this event previously and not knowing the schedule inside and out I apologise profusely for not cottoning on to this instantly. What was I thinking? This is obviously only intended for those 'in the loop'. Promise not to bother you with any more pesky and inconvenient questions! :nenau

Not having attended this event previously and not knowing the schedule inside and out I apologise profusely for not cottoning on to this instantly. What was I thinking? This is obviously only intended for those 'in the loop'. Promise not to bother you with any more pesky and inconvenient questions! :nenau

You don't have to be in the loop, whatever that is. But the invite is for people attending the event. The presumption is that if you're attending the event, you will probably have read the main thread giving the background information on the event.

So to be "crystal ball" clear - it's on the Saturday................

The dates are in the title at the top of the thread.:rob:D

Yeah count me for this one please. Couldn't turn down the opportunity to explore a new brewery :)

Hopefully I won't be snacking on prawns Friday night....

:clap Can't verify the quality of the leaders of the road rides though....:augie

Lets see now: Dr Alf can't ride for shit and should be on nothing more than a 125, Mav spends most of his time upside down or on his ass in the dirt and I'm not sure anyone one can remember the last time they saw Toad on 2 (or 3) wheels. What can possibly go wrong........:D

Back
Top Bottom