Not long to go now.....

DrAlf

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Weather forecast is looking good - any other takers for the best bike event in Brailes?! I need to confirm final numbers to the pub tomorrow afternoon in order for them to place the food/beer orders. If you've been considering coming along now would be a great time to confirm.....:augie

Looking forward to the weekend a lot - it's going to be great:thumby:

Weather forecast is looking good - any other takers for the best bike event in Brailes?! I need to confirm final numbers to the pub tomorrow afternoon in order for them to place the food/beer orders. If you've been considering coming along now would be a great time to confirm.....:augie

it'll have to be in my van but i hope to be there. makes the camping gear a bit easier to carry i suppose. will the van be able to keep up on the "spirited ride out" though? :D

Is there another bike event in Brailes this weekend? ;)

As for food orders......do you want us to make our selections & list them here, or elsewhere.....? :D

Hi Adam I will arrive Sat morning and throw a tent up when we get back from the ride. Happy to scoff in the pub.
Cheers John.

I'd like to come but only for Saturday afternoon, evening and overnight curled up in the back of my 4x4 with the mutts.
Food for one please Saturday evening, but I might drink alcohol for 2 :beer::beer:

Bill

If you need numbers, there'll be 4 of us for food on Saturday night :thumb

Adam....it'll be just myself (1 person).

I'll sit anywhere for dinner both nights (maybe crash someone else's table)

Fri evening meal: Haddock & chips (mushy peas too if available :D)

Sat evening meal: Chicken Tikka plus sides

Brekkie on Sat & Sun

I'll re-confirm with the pub on arrival Fri pm

I'm planning on turning up Friday evening, with a tent.

No idea what the form is.
Food - please
beer - yes please.

Back
Top Bottom