Final Instructions....

DrAlf

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok not long to go now. The attendee list is up to date and the numbers look good.

Fri:

Arrival – arrive anytime you like on Friday but I won’t be there until 19:30. Ask for Vicky on arrival and she’ll get you signed in for the weekend and will take your food orders. Set up camp, drink beer, talk bollox.

** Please do not camp in the entrance to the camping field – we’ll need to get some campers and wobbly boxes in!**

Sat:

Breakfast followed by:

Toad will be leading a road ride leaving at 10:00am (yeah right) – not a bimble but not spirited either so somewhere in the middle. Promises to be a great ride

Mav will be leading an offroad ride taking in some great lanes around the Cotswolds. Promises to be an absolute cracker. Departure time TBC but aim for 10:00ish

DrAlf (that’s me) will be leading a spirited road ride leaving at 10:45.

Full details on the other threads

All rides back for late afternoon/early evening then it’s more beer, food and bollox talking.

** Sat late arrivals, please ensure that you see Vicky on arrival for sign in**

Sun:

Breakfast, pack up and chip off.

See you Friday :thumby:

Hope you can fit me in, will arrive tomorrow but will have to leave mid afternoon Saturday. Look forward to seeing you then if that's OK.
Gibby

I've dropped you a PM - had a drop out so you're in. See you tomorrow:thumb

Gutted, but really sorry, not going to make it this weekend. Thought I could do it in the van ( as the bike is still in France:blast) so wanted to
leave it until the last minute but the back is still not up to it I'm afraid.I was really looking forward to this one:( but can't risk it, especially as have to pick bike up in two weeks. Hope it's a great weekend, will definately be there next year:thumb

Enjoy...........:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom