navigator v and interphone f5mc

Hooo bloody ray. Am about to try. Just got my F5's back from menders (Adv Bike Shop), as they kept dropping out when chatting with her on the back!

Halfway through ripping 80 Cd's after uploading latest software patch to my F5's. IT BLOODY WORKS. HOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAH. I can now play music, search tracks, etc on my Nav 5 to my F5. Only issue is album cover pictures don't seem to want to show on nav 5 screen. All other info is there. Get ripping :D

Update to last post(mine).
Went to Ponteland for a week of riding about and music from nav 5 to F5MC was fine on way up. On way back down A1 it stopped working although Nav was saying Interphone was connected! Rode for 2 hours and nothing. Kept trying to get F5 to work by scrolling through it's menu settings. Nothing. Stopped for lunch at a1 cafe, sat at my table with helmet on and Nav in my hande and it worked staright away. Go on bike and nothing!!! An hour later it started again whilst still on bike. Any ideas why this piece of ... doesn't work? Ta.

Just another point on this thread.

I have found that to get the music streaming to work, turn off your F5mc, start the bike (navV now on) after about 15sec switch on the F5mc. The Nav will show connected, then about 10sec later shows music connected.
If the f5mc is on before the navV, then the music will not connect.
Well that's what happens to me.

what he said :rob:rob

I read somewhere, turn bike on, start, wait then turn intercom on and they all seam to talk to each other.

this bug affects F3MC F4MC and F5MC
website changed http://www.interphone.com/en/downloads

anyone know if all features on F5XT works with a Nav5 ?
by the way as they are now hiding the F5 software ...these were the release notes and versions
I have a copy of the last firmware as well (shout if u need)

Rev.

R105 15 Mar 2013
 Removed 'point' word and replace with pause in FM freq TTS (only for non-roman tts languages).
 Fixed issues of vocal menu when switching to new TTS.
R101 13 Feb 2013
 Fix: Correction of "Press centre button until the beep to change Voice answer settings" in Japanese.
R100 24 Jan 2013
 Add: Japanese language added.
R99 18 Jan 2013
 Mod: Improvements on intercom audio for F5XT release.

on the FxMC series

I had F4MC running pre v100 firmware and some refuse to update - there is a hack to force flashing a file without telling it the file name and this got over the update failure
In fact I had a F5MC do the same - but forgot and sent that one back

Rev.
R161
22 Aug 2018
• Add: added compatibility with BMW Connectivity multimedia TFT system.

• Add: added compatibility with Honda Goldwing 2018 multimedia system.

R160
05 Jun 2018
• Add: compatibility with KTM MYRIDE multimedia system.
• Add: Announce battery level when turning off.

R110
08 Jun 2015
• Fix: increased compatibility with BMW Navigator V device.

R106
25 Feb 2015
• Mod: new improved noise suppression.
• Mod: changed low battery warning timeout to 20 minutes and very-low battery to 5 minutes.

R104
20 Jun 2014
• Mod: increased FM radio receiver sensitivity.

R102
23 May 2014
• Fix: bug fix for microphone muted, when incoming phone call during FM radio listening.

R100
13 May 2014
• Mod: improved noise suppression.
• Mod: changed sensitivity of automatic volume control.
• Mod: vocal help now stops during phonecall ringtone.
• Mod: erasing pairing (from setup menu) now will end with unit in pairing mode.
• Mod: with unit off, now is possible to select the language, powering on the unit and keep pressed MFB (as previous XT range).
• Fix: bug fix with Czeck lang.
• Fix: fixed error message for intercom connection when only one another unit is paired.
• Fix: minor bugfix.

R91/R91C
03 Mar 2014
• Fix: minor bugfix.

Back
Top Bottom