Feeding the Troshers!

diddy46

Reaction score
The idea is to cook up a storm on the BBQ, with extras of course - with a variety on the theme on each night. We will assume that all attendees will partake, unless advised otherwise.

Mr Badger has kindly offered to provide a veggie option both nights. Could you let us know if this is your thing so he can cater for the required numbers.

We will lay on a coffee, tea bar along the lines of Bill's Tea tent. If you prefer solid cutlery and plates it would be an idea to bring your own as we only have paper plates and plastic cutlery!!

The only thing you need to bring are any personal nibbles and booze!!!!

I'll just be staying over on Saturday night and so BBQ for that night please.:drool

BBQ Saturday plus one

Hi Did,
Just to confirm as per my post in ride out thread, BBQ Sat please. Also this little blonde tart has decided she wants to come out and play. Are girls aloud ? (tee he), so can u make it a plus one. BTW is there deffo some music Sat, I don't want her whingeing " U said there b some music". Thanks

Hi Did,
Just to confirm as per my post in ride out thread, BBQ Sat please. Also this little blonde tart has decided she wants to come out and play. Are girls aloud ? (tee he), so can u make it a plus one. BTW is there deffo some music Sat, I don't want her whingeing " U said there b some music". Thanks

Of course girls are permitted - Becky would object profusely if she was barred!!! The are usually several of them so she won't feel out of place:)

Unfortunately the mate who offered the free-bee gig has been seconded to a Pontins bash so has had to pull out = SORRY:(

Back
Top Bottom