Ride out - Saturday 27 September

diddy46

Reaction score
After trawling round the Norfolk countryside for the last few months we have devised an inland, round the county route that will hopefully appeal!! It takes in some of the favourite local haunts and hidden gems that haven't been includes in previous years.

If you fancy a days out 'troshing' pop your name on this thread.

Sneak preview!

zwytj4.jpg

jj679u.jpg

Aiming to leave at about 1000 on Saturday morning, you will need a min. of 50 miles in your tank as there are no petrol stations en route for the first 50 miles.

There's a BP Station 3 miles from the camp site on the A140 as you leave Norwich (plus several others on the outskirts of the city)

There's classic bike racing on at Snetterton on Saturday. I have been given a free ticket. So I shall be going to snett on the Saturday. If anyone fancies following me then feel free, although it's an easy but boring route down the A11.

There's classic bike racing on at Snetterton on Saturday. I have been given a free ticket. So I shall be going to snett on the Saturday. If anyone fancies following me then feel free, although it's an easy but boring route down the A11.
Correction. It's Aston Martin race day.

I'm in the office in Southampton the following week so this looks like a great stop off for a couple of night on my way;)

I'll have to bring the car though:(

I'm in the office in Southampton the following week so this looks like a great stop off for a couple of night on my way;)

I'll have to bring the car though:(

It will be great to see you even if you have to bring 4 wheels:rolleyes:
:beerjug:

Ride out and BBQ

Hi Diddy 46 Moved down to Norwich so I live local now. Can I meet up with u guys for the ride out Saturday, meet the other Tossers and attend BBQ Sat evening. Luckily for me, wont need a Tent as I can kip in my own nice comfy bed.:D

Hi Diddy 46 Moved down to Norwich so I live local now. Can I meet up with u guys for the ride out Saturday, meet the other Tossers and attend BBQ Sat evening. Luckily for me, wont need a Tent as I can kip in my own nice comfy bed.:D
Of course, will add you to the feeding list for Saturday night. We will be leaving the campsite at 1000 ish for the ride out . It's always great to meet another Tosser!!! :) Don't blame you wanting a comfy pit!

If it's not too late can I attend BBQ too? Can bring extra sausages (Tesco finest) if you want?

Back
Top Bottom