Essential Weekend Clothing!!

trevmcdev8

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been kindly asked by the event organisers to provide some polo shirts & beanie hats for the weekend. All items will have a beautifully embroidered crest as a wee reminder of the weekend :thumb2

I am working on the design at the moment but this thread is an opportunity for those who have been asking to get their names down.

The polos and beanies will be available in black and as usual polos can be ordered with a site name on the opposite chest at no extra cost.

Polos are £13 each embroidered and beanie hats £7 each embroidered.

There are men's & ladies fit polos available as required just let me know.

Please post below if you would like to order & also if you have any queries.

I will post up the design in the next day or two, just as soon as I get it finished :thumb2

PayPal to info@sewpro.co.uk is probably the handiest form of payment as before, saves me chasing folk at the event :augie

Polos are £13 each embroidered and beanie hats £7 each embroidered.

I probably have enough event t-shirts at this stage but what the 'ell, at that price ya couldn't say no !
Put me down for one of each pls Trev
Details & payment to follow ;)

Hi Folks, this is the finalised logo, hope you all like it.

It is designed to represent the windswept landscape of Connemara, hopefully it won't be too windswept the weekend we are there though :thumb

This is the finished logo folks, a couple of wee tweaks to the colours to make them stand out better on the black background, hope you approve :thumb2

Looks great as always Trev. One of each please, medium for the polo, XXL for the beanie!

PayPal to follow.

See you soon, Damien

Hi Trev,

Glad you got sorted on the room... :thumb
Stick me down for a large Polo with site name

Cheers,
Jr

I probably have enough event t-shirts at this stage but what the 'ell, at that price ya couldn't say no !
Put me down for one of each pls Trev
Details & payment to follow ;)

Looks great Trev, put me down for a wee hat please :D

:aidan

Looks great as always Trev. One of each please, medium for the polo, XXL for the beanie!

PayPal to follow.

See you soon, Damien

One of each for me too, XXL on both, big boned you see.....

Hi Trev,

Glad you got sorted on the room... :thumb
Stick me down for a large Polo with site name

Cheers,
Jr

No problem, orders received, thanks :thumb2

Hi Folks, this is the finalised logo, hope you all like it.

It is designed to represent the windswept landscape of Connemara, hopefully it won't be too windswept the weekend we are there though :thumb

and just like Scotland the blue over green represents the rain over the lush green countryside:D

Hi Trev, I'll take a polo with the site name and event logo, size large. :thumb

Hi folks, will have to set a deadline for items that will definitely be delivered to the event, so anyone wanting polos or beanies please let me know by this Sunday 31st August.

Trev,
Can I have an XL without site name
Will Paypal the money in a couple of minutes
Cheers
Matt
Hi folks, will have to set a deadline for items that will definitely be delivered to the event, so anyone wanting polos or beanies please let me know by this Sunday 31st August.

hi trevor put me down for a large one with site name if im not to late just back of hols.
regards james

Hi Trev,

If you happen to have any beanies left please grab one for me and I'll fix you up with dirty euros at the bar....

Sorry it's a late request but just thought of it now.... No panic if I'm too late... There'll be loads more opportunities in the future I'm sure!!!

Seeya Friday...
JR(the real one)

Back
Top Bottom