Breakfast meet Sunday - Super Sausage

DrAlf

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Wreford and I are heading out for a breakfast ride on Sunday morning. We're aiming to be at the super Sausage Cafe on the A5 just south of Towcester around 10:30. Best biker breakfast in the UK. If you fancy a bimble out you're welcome to meet us - look out for a couple of GSs with dodgy looking topboxes :)

Always happy to head down for a good breakfast :D

Hopefully catch you tomorrow.

Gents,
Had a great day aquaplaning the lanes around Wing and Tring but managed to pick up a bit of flint in the rear tyre. Only noticed as I exited the first roundabout on the A5 as we headed south.
Many thanks to Metisse with his toolkit and the Handy Tyreplugger had me back on the road in double-quick time.
Great brekkie too.
Look forward to the next one,
Pat.

Great to meet you all and thanks for the jump starts:thumb2, MotoBatt on order:eek:!!

The Super Sausage does a good breakfast and the place was packed. Glad to see the plug worked Pat, this is the kit plenty of outlets to get a good price.

http://www.stopngo.com/

I did have the gun kit originally but the allen key one is much more compact and easier to carry around.

If you're out and about in the future give me a shout.

Peter

Thanks all - thoroughly enjoyed myself but crickey was it wet! Thanks for the tour Wreford and thanks for support Peter - going to get myself one of those puncture repair tools, very handy. Let's do another one soon:)

Back
Top Bottom