HOGRAOST BOOKING OPEN

All booked and paid for.
HR was my first ever bike event a few years back when it was a rugby club somewhere. Invited by Bounce so I drove down from sunny Cleethorpes on the Harley and had a great time. Now I've bought a GS, I'm looking forward to a much better (and quieter!) ride down.

Are there any plans on the Saturday daytime for something less ballsy than full on, tank-deep-in-shite on the plains that Bounce is threatening to do?

You are all doing the LOST DOG RALLY

Not booked yet but will be soon, just waiting to see if it's for 2 of us or just me? Either way i'll be there on Friday morning to set up base camp:D, probably in the disco again this year with Khoda coming along... Can't wait:green gri:bounce1:jager:beer::beerjug::friday:blagblah

Obviously I'm 100% up for this.
It'll take a lot to make me miss a HogRaost, best GSer event of the year

Brilliant line up of entertainment this year.....those going will be truly spoilt :D

Booked for Gill, Sam & myself:thumb

Sam asked, will his transport be available this year please? He loves the Fiddler

Attachments

• DSCN0333.jpg
    DSCN0333.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 277
Booked for Gill, Sam & myself:thumb

Sam asked, will his transport be available this year please? He loves the Fiddler

Genuinely snorted coffee through my nose at this comment, Nice one Shready lol

Just booked:thumb2

Only me and the dog this year so will be coming by car around midday Friday. Might get there a little earlier as I have a new tent which i haven't pitched before and it may take some time...:D

Not long now:beer::beerjug::jager:friday:bounce1:clap

Other than the LDR on Saturday, are there any other planned activities?:green gri

Will it definitely be possible to turn up on the day/days without advanced booking or does it sell out ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom