Dublin norfolk

How so? Are they very twisty or is it just there are some dangerous bends?

There are a lot of fast straights which can end in a tight corner,being fenland there are mostly very deep drainage ditches next to the roads.There is also a fair amount of subsidence on the roads with a fair amount of camber which tends to draw you across to the nearside and the ditches :eek: This is mainly on the smaller roads but can appear on the larger as well.

I love local knowledge!

That sounds potentially lethal. Fast straighten a camber, hard on the brake, hit farm 'deposit' and straight into a drainage ditch. It might be a long fall. Apparently parts of the Fens are below sea level!

I'm not dwelling on the thought of tractors. They freak me out. Is there going to be a tractor round every corner in the fen? I obviously do not mean EVERY corner...

I love local knowledge!

That sounds potentially lethal. Fast straighten a camber, hard on the brake, hit farm 'deposit' and straight into a drainage ditch. It might be a long fall. Apparently parts of the Fens are below sea level!

I'm not dwelling on the thought of tractors. They freak me out. Is there going to be a tractor round every corner in the fen? I obviously do not mean EVERY corner...

You will find a lot of agricultural traffic but it is flat with not to many hedges so visibility is not normally a problem.

Wales - which route purple or green?! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427914429.877704.jpg

I'm trying to refine my route....

Great time was had. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430263318.168506.jpglots of good roads. Lots of tea and photos and pies. Considering a ride report.

Back
Top Bottom