Thank You................

Ravenbyrne

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What a great weekend that was....................:thumb2

Great to see the usual olde feckers and some new olde feckers.

Hotel, company and food were fantastic and Jockser myself and herself enjoyed a very relaxing spin on Saturday and even managed to to scoff and delicious ice cream in Courtown................:drool

The spin home was uneventful given the weather forecast and wee Davy Morton followed in behind us for a wee cuppa at ours.

Thanks to all involved for another fantastic weekend.....

now wheres the photos :thumb2:thumb2

PS: Robert G I think you cheated :green gri:green gri

A great weekend 4 sure - I enjoyed it & thank those who knitted it together.

A big thanks to Jockser and the great company.

The hotel was great and the food fantastic. I promise not to be such a 4 wheel whimp next one!

thanks guys

great event.

some one left a bmw hi-viz bib behind them which the receptionist gave to me. if whoever owns it pm's me I will post it home.
i am away from tuesday for a week or so let me know asap

I bumped into a few of you guys in Laragh on Friday afternoon. I'm only a member a few weeks so I missed out on this, it looked like a brilliant, well organised get together.
I will definitely try and get involved in the coming events.

Tapatalked from my MotoX Dev Edition.

+ 1

Thanks guys, very enjoyable weekend, appreciate the effort you put into it.

As Ravenbyrne said nice to meet some old friends and make some new ones, even some from Cork like !

:beerjug:

Someone left a bmw hi-viz bib behind them which the receptionist gave to me. if whoever owns it pm's me I will post it home.

Recovering after a great weekend, escaped earlier than most Saturday night, good to meet the gang again, some fine roads around Wicklow, thanks to those who gave to my Revup4dsi fundraiser, ye donated 143€, gobsmacked :thumb2

Think the hi-viz is mine, orange & plastered with DSI and sponsor logo?

Photos later :rolleyes:

Yes, very good weekend.
Well organised as usual.
Thanks Jochen and co.

A great weekend 4 sure - I enjoyed it & thank those who knitted it together.

Great weekend for sure, thanks to all.
Jochen, I tried to get the half kerryman to stand up and thank you after the meal but he went all shy. Hmm

Many thanks

Jochen, Geraldine and Brian,
Thanks again for another cracking weekend
Hopefully see you in September
Regards
Matt
:beerjug:

Thanks again Jochen and of course Jim and all the others who made it yet another memorable weekend. Keep them rolling on...

Another great weekend was had see you all on the next one

cheers davy

bYwlWzF.jpg

This was taken on Friday afternoon up above Sallys Gap on the way to Laragh. I few minutes later myself and my buddy met a lad from Norn Iron who was on his way to your Two Lakes event. Had a few cups of coffee and a natter..............very enjoyable, thanks.

Better late than never - big thanks to all up made the effort to attend, was a very enjoyable weekend.
And thanks to con1 & Capt Jim for arranging the accommodation
We had better weather than we probably expected / deserved (delete as appropriate)

well organised get together.
:eek:
Are you sure you were in the right place ?
And why didn't you stop in & say 'hi' ?

Thanks to all who helped organise the weekend! We had a great time:beer::beerjug:
Still recovering:augie

Better late than never - big thanks to all up made the effort to attend, was a very enjoyable weekend.
And thanks to con1 & Capt Jim for arranging the accommodation
We had better weather than we probably expected / deserved (delete as appropriate)

:eek:
Are you sure you were in the right place ?
And why didn't you stop in & say 'hi' ?
I did stop in, had a couple of coffee's and a natter with a couple of the lads (late afternoon on Friday)

Tapatalked from my MotoX Dev Edition.

Back
Top Bottom