Poole bike night

Zx9man

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all I had a great time last Tuesday night down at Poole
It would appear that their is a slow revolution happening yes lots is Kawasaki Honda Suzuki Yamaha etc but the bmw is making its presents known
Whilst I was there I spotted at least 12 gsa and got talking to a husband and wife who have returned from Hong Kong who both ride gsa 1200 forgot ther names but really nice to chat with you both (that is if you are on this forum and read this )
Cw motorcycle did a nice job of setting up a small tent to promote the marque let's hope it's the start of the revolution

before you know it they'll be making the best selling big bike in europe :)

I thought the attraction of Poole Quay was the diversity of bikes. I think it would be a shame if it became a GS or BMW-dominated evening.

Al

I thought the attraction of Poole Quay was the diversity of bikes. I think it would be a shame if it became a GS or BMW-dominated evening.

Al

Exactly, let's see some interesting stuff.....................not just a load of GSA rider clo(w)nes and their Tesco steeds

All I was saing was the amount of gsa that were their

Sorry - I read your "revolution" as being BMW-esque. I see now that you were referring (prob) to other dealers of other marques.

Al:D

i'd say it's predominantly japanese bikes that all look cloned to me, a bunch of oldies at the customs house end, a few GSs, and a smattering of customs :nenau

i'd say it's predominantly japanese bikes that all look cloned to me, a bunch of oldies at the customs house end, a few GSs, and a smattering of customs :nenau

As opposed to a bunch of old fat bastards in twat-suits - astride a GS? (probably half of which are wearing camelbacks just in case they die of dehydration on the way home..........)

Al :D

You can't be too careful in this hothouse country of ours Al, have you not heard of global warming:D

All the G/S's seen over the years seems ready to go round the world with all the goodies from Touratech, but unfortunately never dirty, the only off road they seem to do is negotiating potholes .......

If you get up for work every morning, earn your own money then it is your choice on what you decide to spend that money on . IMHO.

Cookie
You know where you should be on a Tuesday night ;)

Back
Top Bottom