Friday run from Dublin - ferry times

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As is traditional I'll be riding to the event on some of our smaller roads & on occasion other people have followed me. So if you've an interest in being one of them, and you're coming in to Dublin or Dunlaoghaire on the ferry, post here to let us know what time you land so I can figure out what time suits the majority.

I think that the Dunlaorie ferry is not sailing any more. I could be wrong but it's in my mind from somewhere. Jjh

dun laog doesnt operate anymore

12.10 in or 13.39 irish ferries

id be up to meet off the 1339 boat.........be there till athlone ish then head north...........

George Wicks is on Irish Ferries Ulysses dep 0800 arr 1130 4/9....no prob to hang about for the 1210 boat. Or meet at the Appointed Place...

Route done, ridden & amended.
Tay stop found :drool

We'll give people a bit more time to post their arrival times before setting our departure time in stone.

I'm on the 13-39 Irish Ferries. If you need to go any earlier, no problem for me and I'll make my way over.

We're coming over on Thursday. Just not sure what our plans are for Friday yet.
I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I will meet George Wicks off 1130h ferry, and wait for the 1210h ferry (Hairnet, Matt).

Unfortunately, my Mum has landed in hospital and I will not do the Leenane trip, need to stay near her in Dublin. She had her 90th last Sunday, in top form, but hit a problem this morning.

Bin

are ya staying along the river or crossing the east link??

i hate the 148

scrub da'

shit arranged

hope stuff sorts itself out for ya bin

Hiya Hairnet,

Thank you, she is in good form but likely has lost sight of left eye due to an "eye stroke"...

Am George and I to be waiting for ye?

I like to go out along the river to the M50, then south to the Tallaght turnoff Jct 11, N81.

Bin

Bin

if yis are getting aff at 1130

likely 1230 by time we get out of port - will meet yis in tallaght

im going to bed now 5am start

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

OK, I will meet the 1130h and head for that earthly paradise, that Xanadu of Ireland East, TALLAGHT!!

Back
Top Bottom