Low seat recommendations

g00ner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What does the collective have experience of and what's best? BMW UK are selling the low seat at £162, is it the best option or are there better choices before i blow my cash?

I didn't realise there was a low seat option. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with this. My bike is slightly too tall for me when at a standstill but feels OK on the move.

Choice is between the low option and a Blackbird Racing seat from Italy, cost is similar. My butt is voting for the BB option but the low one will be more useful I suspect since I'm average height and the 450 is taaaall.

I didn't realise there was a low seat option. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with this. My bike is slightly too tall for me when at a standstill but feels OK on the move.

Bought one and took it back, the cut-out lowered section puts you as far forward as possible which is ideal in a race but not for what I want it for. You're locked into one position which isn't ideal if you are riding for more than an hour - the foam is softer but still not a comfort option.

The search goes on, BlackBird racing next I think

Back
Top Bottom