Just a thought...

Deleted account W

...…So as to aid the identification of any Gs’ers from the UK when in the bar at night. Would it be a good idea if we were to wear something that was recognisable to others.

Like…….

……..Oh I don’t know, how about……....

<marquee bgcolor=aqua behavior=alternate scrollamount=15 scrolldelay=10 loop=-1>LOUD SHIRTS?</marquee>

Just an idea ;)

I have so far managed to not succumb to this strange facination with Hawaian (?) style garb. As a result I don't own any:( ;) :D

I'll be in me GSCUK T shirt and praaaaarrrd of it...

See you at PB's Kev.

Cogs

Cogs said:
I have so far managed to not succumb to this strange facination with Hawaian (?) style garb. As a result I don't own any:( ;) :D

I'll bring spares :D

May not make it to PB's chaps. Just seen the weather report and it forecasts heavy rain Thursday evening. Turning up soaked is not an option has it would mean unpacking everything to change.
Then riding the next day in wet gear.
So may travel early Friday instead.
Will have to wait and see what the weather is going to do.

Rog......what's the point of loud shirts anymore after the quantum leap of tastelessness that was Riverking's flamenco-ruffle fronted offering??

Nothing's going to beat that surely???

14943041-M.jpg

Maybe it's time to concede defeat and move on to silly hats or something???

:D

Fanum said:
Rog......what's the point of loud shirts anymore after the quantum leap of tastelessness that was Riverking's flamenco-ruffle fronted offering??

He's my hero :bow

And what do you mean 'tastelessness'? - a matter of opinion surely.

Fanum said:

Maybe it's time to concede defeat and move on to silly hats or something???

:D

No, never concede defeat, Riverkings just set a higher level to aim for :D

Carefull Kev, it's a fine line between a sucessfull loud shirt & a big girls blouse.

Back
Top Bottom