Dent 2016

It will be a snug affair for the KTM riders you and Giles will have fun,the UKGSER version of brokeback mountain :ymca :D

He's said to me on a couple of occasions "Oh go on, I promise it won't hurt, you can trust me I'm a policeman" :bnige

I'm in - 2 rooms at the G&D please :)

You'll have to book that yersen I'm afraid, when dates fixed :p

Ha ha ..... on my way back from the Highlands and Islands of Bonnie Scotland, in the Cairngorms at the mo. First bit of real WiFi in four weeks on the road :eek:

Will liase with JB in the next few days and get some dates sorted .... but will probably be around the same time :D

Yes, there'll be a Dent 2016 :thumby:

:beerjug:

Yes, there'll be a Dent 2016 :thumby::beerjug:

bill-and-ted-excellent.jpg

:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB

Ha ha ..... on my way back from the Highlands and Islands of Bonnie Scotland, in the Cairngorms at the mo. First bit of real WiFi in four weeks on the road :eek:

Will liase with JB in the next few days and get some dates sorted .... but will probably be around the same time :D

Yay...................go fella

Hurrah, he lives! :D :D :kissy2

Can you give us plenty of notice with the dates,so Mr Bear can get a cruise booked up :D

or get into some serious sandwich making with proper full fat salty butter, wholegrain bread and proper meaty fillings.

Indeed ... Mr Bear will be tasked with full sandwich duties, ready to eat or packed up for lunch out on the road :thumby:

Watch out for the thread as to type of bread; brown, white, wholemeal, whole grain, bap, fluffy, oven bottom .... and fillings available.

Can you organise a "Early Dent" so anyone who can't plan for a toffee can come along a week early

also

A "Dented Pride" for when they then go and drop their bike by the gated road ?

Fuck me ... it's September 2015 and a 'Dent 2016' thread is already at three pages :blast

:D:D:D:D

4 pages already.... Mmmm we may even get some attendees\campers staying for the weekend this time and not bailing at the first sight of a northern grey cloud...or actually arriving...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Depending on the date I'm in :thumby: can I reserve a pitch away from the chav :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 186

Back
Top Bottom