XSR 900

Colours look strangely familiar but they could have gone the whole hog rather than just a couple of stickers

Mmmm.
iu

Yep

Love the colours, but I may be a little biased :D

I remember first seeing them, very striking. I don't remember seeing Sarron race the 500, but he used to put the 250s and 350s on their sides.

I like it but the seat hump doesn’t quite work for me. You have this lovely, stripped to the bone motorcycle and. They put this enormous lump on the pillion seat! Now there’s and after-market opportunity for someone!

I like it but the seat hump doesn’t quite work for me. You have this lovely, stripped to the bone motorcycle and. They put this enormous lump on the pillion seat! Now there’s and after-market opportunity for someone!

By all accounts, as basically a MT-09 with a styled tank and seat, it's the best handling of the retros, and with the most fun engine. But that's where it ends in terms of competing for the retro crown.

Attachments

• IMG_3759.jpg
    IMG_3759.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 65
my mate just bought a red and white one ,its just that back light,was it an afterthought,looks like it just glued on

Back
Top Bottom