Anyone after cush drive rubbers for an XChallenge or maybe Xcountry?

A set for me please Nathan (maybe another set if you're struggling to hit the numbers...)

Thank you all for the feedback, just had it confirmed that the XChallenge and Xcountry share the same cush drive rubbers.

Also going to cross post this to Advrider to try and get the numbers up

1 set for me as well please. Ta muchly.

Hi Nathan,
I am down for at least 2 sets to Australia but I might organise some more if that is ok.
Well done to keep at it,
Pete

Just had a quick look on DHL's website. Shipping to Oz is going be £50 for a 1.5kg parcel, but this will cover up to 6 sets of cush drive rubbers. So it would work out more cost effective to send all the rubbers over to 1 address, and then forward them on from there....

No real reason i picked DHL, i've just had minimal hassle when using them before.

UK postage on up to 4 sets would be £5 by Royal mail first class and signed for.

Hello Nathan.

MacMan from ADVrider here. Looks like you already have at least 4 sets going to Pejie and one to Muzza67. That takes the sting out of shipping to our region. I've asked my other contacts and will advise, but we'll take a set at least. When are you hoping to close off the order by?

Just had a quick look on DHL's website. Shipping to Oz is going be £50 for a 1.5kg parcel, but this will cover up to 6 sets of cush drive rubbers. So it would work out more cost effective to send all the rubbers over to 1 address, and then forward them on from there....

No real reason i picked DHL, i've just had minimal hassle when using them before.

Hi Nathan,
I'm happy to be the "1 address" if that is ok with anyone else that orders 2 sets. The 4 sets I have ordered are for myself & my son.
We've got a business ( steelpony panniers) where we send stuff by mail often so that might be easiest. I'll see if we can hunt up another 2 orders.
Pete

Hi Nathan,
I'm happy to be the "1 address" if that is ok with anyone else that orders 2 sets. The 4 sets I have ordered are for myself & my son.
We've got a business ( steelpony panniers) where we send stuff by mail often so that might be easiest. I'll see if we can hunt up another 2 orders.
Pete

If you're happy to do this then great. I've just had a quick look on DHL's website again, and i should be able to get up to 12 sets of rubbers shipped to 1 address in Australia for under £60.

Macman (confirmed) and Muzza67 (still to confirm) are also in your neck of the woods. It might be easier to sort payment and shipping out via yourself? it would make things simpler this end!

Back
Top Bottom