Anyone after cush drive rubbers for an XChallenge or maybe Xcountry?

Losttheplot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It looks like i have in my possession the only brand new set of cush drive rubbers now in existence for the XChallenge, after the original manufacturer went bust a few years back.

I've found a local rubber company that might make some up for me (a friend is desperate for some), and while i'm at it i thought i'd ask around see if there would be any other takers for a set?

Nathan

It looks like i have in my possession the only brand new set of cush drive rubbers now in existence for the XChallenge, after the original manufacturer went bust a few years back.

I've found a local rubber company that might make some up for me (a friend is desperate for some), and while i'm at it i thought i'd ask around see if there would be any other takers for a set?

Nathan

Hi Nathan ... I reckon the X-Country X-Moto and X-Challenge will all be the same. I'll cross ref the part numbers maybe on Saturday. I don't need any, but could be interested in a set depending on price :thumby:

:beerjug:

Hi Nathan. Yes, most certainly interested. I would be interested in a few sets depending on price.

If you could let me know in due course. Thanks.

Me too....

Like the others, depending on price, I would have 1 or 2 sets to stick in the cupboard.

Another interested dependant on price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Nathan

Count me in on that too please. Since they are in short supply best to have a spare set.
:thumby:

I'd be interested in at least two sets, probably four (we have two X Bikes :))

Thanks.

Hi guys,

thanks for all the feedback. I'll start the ball rolling this week and see how things progress.

Nathan

Nathan put me down for a set, I have just bought a x country. I could do with an alloy sump guard if you know of anything going?
Regards Stan

Nathan put me down for a set, I have just bought a x country. I could do with an alloy sump guard if you know of anything going?
Regards Stan

Hi Stan, if you plan to go trail riding on it, it's well worth swopping the cast ally gear lever for a steel f650 item. the original item has no give and tends to snap the end of the selector shaft off in a mild prang, where as the f650 unit is actually made of chocolate :D

Hi Stan, if you plan to go trail riding on it, it's well worth swopping the cast ally gear lever for a steel f650 item. the original item has no give and tends to snap the end of the selector shaft off in a mild prang, where as the f650 unit is actually made of chocolate :D

That is very good advice :thumby:

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom