Anyone after cush drive rubbers for an XChallenge or maybe Xcountry?

Hi Nathan,
Thanks for the Info.
If you have 2 sets for me it would be fine.
How can we come together?
Best regards
Michael

Rubbers have arrived! I'll be in touch via PM with those of you that expressed an interest to arrange the usual.

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Just came across this thread recently. Great work getting these remanufactured. I'd like 2 sets if still have them.

Thanks,
Rupert.

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the radio silence over the past few months- work has been chaos due to a contract going tits up and i've also been trying to move house.

Currently i have no cush rubbers left, however i do plan to have another production run made after Easter next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all,

Nathan :beerjug:

Next order of cush rubbers.

Good morning all,

As per previous post, i'm looking to get another run of cush rubbers produced. Are there any takers? I'm looking to place an order in the next few weeks, so would expect to take delivery at the end of April/ early May.

The plan is to keep the prices as before, so £55/set +shipping.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Hi Nathan
I’ll take a set please.
Let me know if you’d like a deposit or full payment in advance?
Thanks very much for organizing.

Cush rubbers have been ordered. Should take delivery in about 6 weeks time.

Nathan

Good afternoon all, apologies for the slow response regards the arrival of the cush rubbers for the XChallenge and XCountry which appeared on my doorstep this week. The day job has been absolute chaos this past week and has left me short on time to sort anything else out. Anyway, moving forwards the cush rubbers will be at the same price of £55/set + Postage.

Unfortunately postage rates have gone up and i need to increase these a little.
Rates for postage are as follows:
UK- £6
Europe £12
USA £14
Australia £16.
All shipping is sent tracked and signed for to ensure your orders don’t go astray.
Payment can be made by paypal to: DJackaman@aol.com. If you choose not to use the “pay a friend/family/gift option” then please add an extra 2% to help cover additional costs of the transaction.
Please include your name, UKGSer name and shipping address with your paypal transaction- other wise you may experience significant delays in receiving your cush rubbers.
I’m away this next week, but will start posting them out week commencing 3rd May.
Please PM if there are any questions.

Hi Nathan,
Are sets still available? I would like one of so. Thanks.
John

Cheers Nathan,

Money sent tonight.

John

Hi Nathan,
I would like to order 2 sets for my 2009 BMW XCountry.
Money already sent, if you still have them available at least ...
Shipment to the Netherlands please.
Thanks in advance.
Regards, Tom

Back
Top Bottom